PDA

View Full Version : Happy Mother's Day!!!!

Will_Belegon
May 13th, 2007, 02:19 PM
To all of you who sacrifice so much every day, who wake up at three a.m. for a hug to chase the nightmare away or to quench the inconvenient thirst with a barely sipped-at glass of water. Who kiss skinned knees and bumped heads. Who hold your temper when a mysterious force breaks a lamp and no one in the household knows how the baseball ended up in the middle of the wreckage. Who discovered how slow they could move in their eighth month while trying to cope in the August heat and how fast they could move when the three year old reached for the frying pan full of hot grease.

Happy Mother's Day!

Harris Channing
May 13th, 2007, 03:46 PM
I'll try to remember all these wonderful things the next time my 5 and 8 year olds are telling me they wish they didn't have sisters!

~Harris.

To all of you who sacrifice so much every day, who wake up at three a.m. for a hug to chase the nightmare away or to quench the inconvenient thirst with a barely sipped-at glass of water. Who kiss skinned knees and bumped heads. Who hold your temper when a mysterious force breaks a lamp and no one in the household knows how the baseball ended up in the middle of the wreckage. Who discovered how slow they could move in their eighth month while trying to cope in the August heat and how fast they could move when the three year old reached for the frying pan full of hot grease.

Happy Mother's Day!