PDA

View Full Version : Stolen Promise Reviewers Quotes

Lisa Marie Wilkinson
May 9th, 2010, 03:42 PM
I'm thrilled to share some of the wonderful comments received from various review sites about my latest historical romance release, Stolen Promise:

"I fell in love with the intense passion, exciting adventures, the love that would not be beaten down, and the vivid and colorful depiction that make this a fantastic journey for those readers who want to take a trip within these wonderful pages."

5/5 Coffee Cups from Danielle, Coffee Time Romance

“This is a passionate and unique story that will claim the reader's heart. It is one for the personal collection, a curl up on the couch romance.”
<O:p</O:p
4.5 Stars from Lauren Calder, Affaire de Coeur Magazine

“. . . all the passion, angst, heartache, and deception necessary to ensure that there isn’t a dull moment . . . plenty of subplots to captivate the imagination and pull you a little further into the characters’ lives.”

–5 Blue Ribbons from Chrissy Dionne, Romance Junkies

“(Lisa Marie Wilkinson) has given us an action-packed, emotional powerhouse that will keep you turning pages as quickly as possible from beginning to end.”

– Terra, Yankee Romance Reviewers

“Plenty of adventure, some steamy interaction between Jade and Evan, and a glance into early plantation life in the United States make Stolen Promise excellent entertainment.”
– Jani Brooks, Romance Reviews Today<O:p</O:p

Please visit my website to read additional reviewer quotes!

CharmedGirl
May 9th, 2010, 03:45 PM
Congratulations Lisa.