PDA

View Full Version : Seamless

Tara S Nichols
May 10th, 2010, 02:58 PM
My short romance titled, Seamless, is due to release through Breathless Press May 21st, 2010.

http://www.breathlesspress.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/265x/5e06319eda06f020e43594a9c230972d/s/e/seamless_tarasnichols2x3-300dpi.jpg

$1.95

<table class="data-table" id="product-attribute-specs-table" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr class="first odd"><td class="label">Heat Rating:</td> <td class="data last">Sweet Confections</td> </tr> <tr class="even"> <td class="label">Word Count:</td> <td class="data last">2,125
</td></tr></tbody></table>

This short story features Geoff, a confident hunk turned bumbling fool, when he catches sight of fellow tenant, Bridgette, blond bombell with a brain. Rendered utterly uncool in her presence, Geoff decides to take his sister's advice and finds himself standing outside Bridgette's apartment door armed with a fail safe pick up line and a bouquet of flowers. Only Bridgette's scream stops him in his tracks.

Follow this link (http://www.breathlesspress.com/erotic/forthcoming/seamless.html) to pick up your copy of Seamless.

See the contest section of Breathless Babes for information on a chance to win a copy of this story, and stay tuned for a follow up story.

Gwyn Lacy
June 13th, 2010, 01:39 PM
Congratulations on your publication of Seamless! I'll check it out after Spot Light Author is over today at midnight. Come on over and say hello; join the contest if you want to. Breathless Babes sounds like a fun group of talented authors! You Rock Tara. I will check out Seamless!:stretching1:

Tara S Nichols
June 13th, 2010, 01:42 PM
Thanks Gwyn. I certainly will come check out your section and contests.

brandyzbooks
June 13th, 2010, 06:09 PM
This looks good!!!

Tara S Nichols
June 13th, 2010, 06:27 PM
Thanks Brandy. :)

(Sorry to see you're not feeling well.) (Online mood)

brandyzbooks
June 13th, 2010, 09:04 PM
Thanks Brandy. :)

(Sorry to see you're not feeling well.) (Online mood)

Thanks Tara, I have a summer cold and just sooo tired. My daughter broke her leg this week in a SB game and had to have emer surgery to screw it back together so we spent alot of time at the Childrens hosp... for a place with sooo many beds you would think you could get some sleep, lol:krank01:

Tara S Nichols
June 13th, 2010, 09:11 PM
Oh dear, broken leg in the summer=not fun. Hopefully it mends well and quick. Hospitals are the worst for sleeping, oh yuck.

brandyzbooks
June 13th, 2010, 09:33 PM
Oh dear, broken leg in the summer=not fun. Hopefully it mends well and quick. Hospitals are the worst for sleeping, oh yuck.

Ya she is a trooper though... the surgery didn't faze her and she says she's not in pain, Thank The Lord!!! But she will be of atleast 8wks and then it'll be PT I suppose, she is such a big sports person that bothered her the most out of all of this...

Tara S Nichols
June 13th, 2010, 11:17 PM
I can get behind that. All those plans kind of get fried.
wow. WEll, not in pain is certainly great and so is a positive attitude! :)

Gwyn Lacy
June 14th, 2010, 12:43 AM
I hope your daughter recovers quickly. I remember those days at the childrens' hospital with my youngest daughter. You are right. It is ironic that with all the beds a person cannot get an abundance of sleep and rest. I hope your cold gets better as well. Sending virtual comfort foods, DVD's and Vit C and video games till you both get well. Hugs, Gwyn Lacybhowdysmilie.gifbhowdysmilie.gif:balloon:

Thanks Tara, I have a summer cold and just sooo tired. My daughter broke her leg this week in a SB game and had to have emer surgery to screw it back together so we spent alot of time at the Childrens hosp... for a place with sooo many beds you would think you could get some sleep, lol:krank01:

brandyzbooks
June 14th, 2010, 04:23 AM
[quote=Gwyn Lacy;126368]I hope your daughter recovers quickly. I remember those days at the childrens' hospital with my youngest daughter. You are right. It is ironic that with all the beds a person cannot get an abundance of sleep and rest. I hope your cold gets better as well. Sending virtual comfort foods, DVD's and Vit C and video games till you both get well. Hugs, Gwyn Lacybhowdysmilie.gifbhowdysmilie.gif:balloon:[quote]

Thanks Gwyn, I hope things keep going good or as well as can be anyway... Thanks for the chat today it got my mind off of everything...smilies/fam03.gif