PDA

View Full Version : June Jubilee

Lyn Armstrong
May 12th, 2010, 01:50 PM
Hey all,

I've signed up for June Jubilee where I will be online June 4th in my author's forum. I'll be giving away prizes and chatting about my new spooky hobby that can be very dangerous, but a whole lot of fun. :shifty:

Want to find out what it is?

You'll have to join me at CTR on June 4th.

See ya then.
Lyn
xoxo

CharmedGirl
May 12th, 2010, 03:14 PM
I'll be there Lyn. Dani told me all about the June Jubilee the other day. It sounds like lots of fun.

Lyn Armstrong
May 13th, 2010, 11:26 AM
I'll be there Lyn. Dani told me all about the June Jubilee the other day. It sounds like lots of fun.

Yah, Bec. I look forward to chatting with you. :lovepounce:

hollie
May 13th, 2010, 02:55 PM
i should be here as well my surgery is not until July so unless they get a cancelation and i get moved up i get to play all month

Gwyn Lacy
May 17th, 2010, 07:24 PM
Wish you the best! Sounds like fun! I have to drive to town (hour and half away) so I'll check back in when I get back. I like this June Jublilee!

Lyn Armstrong
May 26th, 2010, 10:57 AM
Yah, Hollie that is great. :fridaynite:

Lyn Armstrong
May 26th, 2010, 10:58 AM
Wish you the best! Sounds like fun! I have to drive to town (hour and half away) so I'll check back in when I get back. I like this June Jublilee!

Thanks Gwyn. Oh, I love your pic. Very nice. :rolleyes:

Lyn

Gwyn Lacy
May 26th, 2010, 06:58 PM
Lyn, It looks like I can make your June Jubilee after all! Already a fan!

CharmedGirl
May 27th, 2010, 05:04 AM
Can't wait for June Jubilee to start now that the Samhain Spring Showers are almost over.

Lyn Armstrong
May 27th, 2010, 10:23 AM
Lyn, It looks like I can make your June Jubilee after all! Already a fan!

Oh wonderful. Bouncy Icon Smilie I look forward to chatting with you.

Lyn

Lyn Armstrong
May 27th, 2010, 10:25 AM
Can't wait for June Jubilee to start now that the Samhain Spring Showers are almost over.

Hey Bec,

How's the weather down there? Is it getting chilly?

Lyn

CharmedGirl
May 27th, 2010, 03:06 PM
A little cold but not too bad. It seems to be cold only in the mornings though, thank goodness.

Lyn Armstrong
May 28th, 2010, 12:33 PM
Niiiice. I love winter in Australia. Although, when I fly over from crazy-hot Florida, it is a huge shock to the system. smilies/chairfall.gi

Lyn

CharmedGirl
May 28th, 2010, 03:40 PM
Niiiice. I love winter in Australia. Although, when I fly over from crazy-hot Florida, it is a huge shock to the system. smilies/chairfall.gi

Lyn

I bet.

I'm hoping it stays like this. Cold in the morning, and then not so cold for the rest of the day. It's nice and means I don't have to wear jeans and a jumper. LOL