PDA

View Full Version : Yay! We're open for chatting...

Abby Wood
May 13th, 2010, 11:05 AM
Have a question about the books we write, the publisher we write for, or wondering what to make for dinner? We're the girls who can help you find an answer, or at least come up with one that will make you laugh.

We're known to talk about the oddest things, go way off topic, and serve free drinks to anyone willing to talk to us. I'd warn you against sampling Fiona Vance's Calamari though...it is a little aged.

Fiona Vance
May 13th, 2010, 11:14 AM
Wha...? My calamari is awesome! *sprays it with Lysol to get rid of that annoying, four-week-old seafood smell*

Gina Gordon
May 13th, 2010, 11:22 AM
Poor Fiona always gets a bad rap. I'll eat your calamari!

and as I typed that my thoughts took a dirty turn.
Gina

Abby Wood
May 13th, 2010, 11:24 AM
:nah: *see? ex-nay on the alamari-cay*

Yes, it is quite lovely, Fiona. *plasters smile on my face* No one makes Calamari quite like you! Laugh it Up fuzball

Abby

Fiona Vance
May 13th, 2010, 11:37 AM
Poor Fiona always gets a bad rap. I'll eat your calamari!

and as I typed that my thoughts took a dirty turn.
Gina

Gina, collect your missing panties and get to work. You're boss is coming!

Wait--that sounds dirty, too.BouncyBunny

Fiona Vance
May 13th, 2010, 11:40 AM
Yes, it is quite lovely, Fiona. *plasters smile on my face* No one makes Calamari quite like you! Laugh it Up fuzball

Abby[/quote]

Aw, Thanks, Abby! *mwah!* I knew you wouldn't say anything bad about my cooking :-)

kate richards
May 13th, 2010, 01:21 PM
Since I live on a coast, perhaps I could mail some squid to Fiona, so she can make us a fresh batch...I can never figure out those super fast mails, but it should be ok right?
Kate

Fiona Vance
May 13th, 2010, 01:51 PM
Since I live on a coast, perhaps I could mail some squid to Fiona, so she can make us a fresh batch...I can never figure out those super fast mails, but it should be ok right?
Kate

Sure! I love seafood! :-) Next day air, lots of those frozen gel packs, and a little styrofoam cooler... and we're good!:thankyou:

Tara S Nichols
May 13th, 2010, 02:24 PM
Wha...? My calamari is awesome! *sprays it with Lysol to get rid of that annoying, four-week-old seafood smell*

Hahaha, wipes away a tear, then checks pulse...