PDA

View Full Version : Gia Dawn signing on!

gia_dawn
May 16th, 2007, 04:42 PM
Hi, I am author Gia Dawn. I write erotic fantasy romance for Samhain Publishing. If you go to the Samhian forum, I am participating in the Spring Showers contest! I am offering an e-copy of Lady Strumpet, my second release.

What should I tell you about myself? Hmmm, I've done everything from martial arts to belly dancing to ballroom dance...not an expert at anything, LOL, but I like exploring the possibilities.

I have absolutely no domestic goddess skills whatsoever, cooking, cleaning, sewing...not my bag at all. My husband is always asked by his friends, Why did you marry her?? To which he smugly answers, For the sex!! That shuts them up in a hurry.:angel:

My favorite bad joke...Why did the chicken cross the road? Because he was stapled to the punk rocker!!! Told you it was bad. My teenage sons hate it with a passion.

Favorite song that gets stuck in my head?

When I wake up, oh I know I'm gonna be, I'm gonna be the man who wakes up next to you... I would walk five hundred miles, and I would walk five hundred more..just to be the man who walked a thousand miles to fall down at your door...da da da da ta...da da da da ta....:rockon:

Got one you want to share?????

Karenne graciously extended the invitation for me to join the forum here, and I thank her most graciously.

Gia

Karenne
May 17th, 2007, 12:25 AM
(shakes head) that is bad....but funny! :punk:

Glad you are here Gia!

gia_dawn
May 21st, 2007, 11:31 PM
My second published work releases in the morning. Lady Strumpet is second in my Demons of Dunmore Series. YOu can enter the Samhain Spring showers contest here at Coffee Time Romance to win a free download, or send an e-mail to info@giadawn.com with Lady Strumpet in the subject line. I will draw a winner at Midnight EST May 23. I am very excited.
:punk:
Thanks, Gia

Lainey
May 22nd, 2007, 03:47 AM
YEAH another great author it seems even one with a not so good chicken joke which I think I can top with WHY DID THE CHICKEN CROSS THE ROAD? TO PROVE TO THE POSSUM IT CAN BE DONE. Ok I know road kill joke too but hey it is clean and even kid appropriate sort of so long as they do not figure out the other part of it haha..

Very happy to see you and being a part of the family ... now I wil have to go check your site out ... thanks for being here.

Lainey

gia_dawn
May 22nd, 2007, 12:21 PM
Lainey, what a sick and twisted mind you have. LOLOL Can't wait to hit my sons with this when they come home from School!!! You know what the sad thing is? I've never heard that one before. A brand new chicken joke at my age. Gia

johnakarr
May 25th, 2007, 09:13 PM
why did the chicken cross the road? (http://www.chickenjoke.com/)

http://www.chickenjoke.com/images/new.gif Gary Larson's Answer:
To warn the cows that a car was coming.