PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to my new forum!

Charlene Wilson
May 19th, 2010, 11:15 PM
Welcome to my new forum! I hope we can get to know eachother and share our talents. Tell me about yourself! What do you enjoy reading, writing... I'm all for promoting other authors and making new friends. If you have questions, ask away. I'm happy you're here!

I guess the first place to start is to tell a little about where I am in the writing world...

My debut novel Cornerstone Deep is set to be released in November 2010 by Class Act Books.
<O:p
If you’ve never believed in a soul mate, the kind that survives several lifetimes, you will when you meet Cole. He’s from another dimension, one gifted with advance abilities, but serves with his brothers in Cornerstone Deep. They're the Wizards of Shilo Manor.

They outlive the mortals of this realm by thousands of years, and when it comes to love the fact is reinforced. They believe that reincarnation doesn’t exist on this plane. But Cole’s love for his last wife still burns in his soul four centuries after her death.
<O:p

I'm working on book two, Echoes and have several other fantasy books waiting for revisions.

CharmedGirl
May 19th, 2010, 11:27 PM
Welcome to CTR Charlene.

It's great that you've joined us here at the forum.

Charlene Wilson
May 19th, 2010, 11:32 PM
Thanks CharmedGirl! I'm excited to be here.