PDA

View Full Version : Heroines with Hearts

Brenda Whiteside
May 21st, 2010, 10:51 AM
Please join me today at Heroines with Hearts to celebrate smilies/bump.gifthe official release date of Sleeping with the Lights On. Find out where the story came from and more :err:. Hope to meet you there!

http://heroineswithhearts.blogspot.com/

hollie
May 21st, 2010, 11:42 AM
i'll come and play later if i get time but i have to finish cooking dinner (it's 4.40pm here) then take my daughter and drop her off shes going to her boyfriends for the weekend :clap: i'm not sure the 3 days of quiet we get quite makes up for 4 days of non stop talking we get when she gets home again. Laugh it Up fuzball

Brenda Whiteside
May 21st, 2010, 12:18 PM
Oh good, I hope you can. Where are you Hollie? Oh and if you have time, drop into my web site and sign up for the drawing. I am giving away my book, book mark, and some other little goodies.

hollie
May 21st, 2010, 03:05 PM
I'm in the UK

i've been over and said hello at the blog and i'm already signed up for your newsletter

Brenda Whiteside
May 21st, 2010, 04:11 PM
I saw that, just now. Ah, the UK. Haven't been there in many years but had a great time in London. I thought you might be the Hollie that subscribed. Wasn't sure. Thanks. Enjoy your 3 days of quiet before the noise takes over again!

hollie
May 21st, 2010, 04:23 PM
I have family in London but i don't go there unless i really have to, i live near York in the lovely North Yorkshire countryside

thank you she has gone we pick her up again Sunday then next weekend we are camping with her boyfriend's family

Brenda Whiteside
May 21st, 2010, 05:16 PM
Funny how the big city, no matter where you live, is usually a place to avoid. But people who visit, love it.

Robbibird3
May 21st, 2010, 07:41 PM
Nice interview. I will add your book to my TBR, just don't know when I'll get to it as my TBR is currently at 1029 and still several pages of books that have to be entered into my TBR mountain file

Robin

Brenda Whiteside
May 21st, 2010, 10:15 PM
I understand that - too many books and too little time. Thanks for visiting.