PDA

View Full Version : Moving in...

MychaelBlack
May 20th, 2007, 02:13 PM
Looks around. Hmm, not bad. Not bad at all.

Oh. Wait.

*tapes up a few leathermen pics* Much better.

*grins*

Howdy, folks! Yep, I'm here. LOL Setting up shop, so bear with me. ;)

Karenne
May 20th, 2007, 04:21 PM
lol You are so funny! Leathermen pictures are ALWAYS good.

We are so glad you are here Mychael (hands you coffee) well I bet your move in was exhausting.

So tell us about you.:wub:

MychaelBlack
May 20th, 2007, 04:43 PM
LOL Hmm, whatcha wanna know? ;)

Actually, Lainey did an interview with me (as Kay) that says a lot, I think. LOL

http://www.coffeetimeromance.com/Interviews/KayDerwydd.html

Definitely one of the best interviews I've had. Loved her questions! :D

Karenne
May 20th, 2007, 05:52 PM
nods...it is a great interview! Lainey is a great interviewer!:wub:

Lainey
May 21st, 2007, 06:38 AM
YEP THAT IS BOTH YOU MYCHAEL AND KARENNE... hmm and seems to me leather is ugh just what you admire at times but yeah I can dig some leathermen myself ... ok won't go there since he is still living and working in Europe for a bit ...

YEAH CONGRATS MYC I am so happy you are here and am sure the rest will be here all week coming to say howdy to you including our buddy coughJamescough I hope haha...

Thanks for the interview insert but you made it happen and we had lots of fun too when we did.

Will catch you later my friend and here ..hands Myc some chocolate to go with Karenne's coffee ... the 2 go well together don't they.

Hugs, Lainey

MychaelBlack
May 21st, 2007, 07:04 AM
Mmmm...chocolate. :D

IM Cupnjava
May 23rd, 2007, 04:40 PM
*shuffles in gay elves and penquins*

NOW, we have the makings of a party! :whoohoo:

Karenne
May 23rd, 2007, 04:43 PM
laughing...

MychaelBlack
May 23rd, 2007, 05:07 PM
*shuffles in gay elves and penquins*

NOW, we have the makings of a party! :whoohoo:

You forgot the MEN!!!!! *tosses in men in priest garb, with lots of lube...just in case ;) *

IM Cupnjava
May 23rd, 2007, 05:20 PM
You forgot the MEN!!!!! *tosses in men in priest garb, with lots of lube...just in case ;) *

Mmm...a priest. BEST party EVER! :notworthy:

MychaelBlack
May 23rd, 2007, 05:53 PM
Mmm...a priest. BEST party EVER! :notworthy:

*snickers* Somehow, I knew you'd agree. ;) (Though I think we need a vamp or two. Gotta corrupt the priest, ya know. ;) )

James Buchanan
May 23rd, 2007, 10:50 PM
Did someone say VAMP? BWHAHAHAH. Seeing that two paranormal boards have me listed amoung the "true undead" users.

MychaelBlack
May 23rd, 2007, 10:51 PM
Did someone say VAMP? BWHAHAHAH. Seeing that two paranormal boards have me listed amoung the "true undead" users.

*snorts* Like THAT is a surprise. ;)

James Buchanan
May 23rd, 2007, 11:00 PM
Now get the priest in the leather gear...

IM Cupnjava
May 23rd, 2007, 11:44 PM
Now get the priest in the leather gear...

*quibble*

*melt*

Red ball gag. Thick leather cuffs. Silver metal chains. Black and white collar with a crucifix against his sternum.

Oh. My. Fuck.

I'm no good.

James Buchanan
May 24th, 2007, 12:04 AM
We are all so going to hell. At least it'll be a great party.

IM Cupnjava
May 24th, 2007, 12:15 AM
We are all so going to hell. At least it'll be a great party.

Of course this would come up just before I do Veinglory's 8 Random Things meme. Oh yes, I called you a "right bastard" in it for this visual and I meant that with all the love I can muster in my smut weakened form.

Lainey
May 24th, 2007, 02:16 AM
I was going to say you had forgotten the men in leather at first but yeah add a priest and some other funky beings and what a party for sure. Almost Halloween a bit early with vamps and elves included. Cannot wait.

Lainey

MychaelBlack
May 24th, 2007, 06:42 AM
Oh yeah. We're definitely going to hell in a handbasket. But damn, what a ride!!

Lainey
June 4th, 2007, 07:56 PM
HMM wonder if you can do a more uh less intense version of your famous Memorial Day weekend gallup thru the group with James something fun but maybe not quite as hot and scorching not sure the rating on this one here maybe it is R or X not sure haha ... but that would be fun you could both post on both of yours... Yours to him and him to yours between the 2 threads now that will get a show going again haha...

But maybe start with 2 brand new characters solely for here something just for fun .. now wonders what James is going to say about that haha..

Lainey

MychaelBlack
June 4th, 2007, 08:05 PM
LOL! Been trying to dig myself out from under deadlines. Got one coming up. Plus I need to get caught up on edits for Chippewa/Lady Aibell. LOL

Lainey
June 4th, 2007, 08:21 PM
But I have a big feeling you are now going to be thinking of it if and when you have a little break and to tease James on it though you both have a great group of groupies or followers haha especially after that weekend so we can wait .. your work comes first of course since I love your works...

Love ya Myc,

Lainey

MychaelBlack
June 4th, 2007, 08:28 PM
*chuckles* Thanks, hun! Love ya, too. :D