PDA

View Full Version : OMG one more day till Moon Sworn!!!!!! I'm sooooo excited!

Nitzan
May 24th, 2010, 04:16 AM
OMG one more day till Moon Sworn!!!!!! I'm sooooo excited!

CharmedGirl
May 24th, 2010, 03:19 PM
OMG one more day till Moon Sworn!!!!!! I'm sooooo excited!

I still have to wait a few days for it to be released here in Australia. The girls at the bookstore told me it's not out until the 1st of June.

hollie
May 24th, 2010, 03:34 PM
I don't know when it is out in the UK ~ bad Hollie bad bad bad :peepwall:

KeriArthur
May 25th, 2010, 06:28 PM
And it's now out in the US. :thewave:

It's officially out on the 27th in the UK, but Amazon Uk have it listed as in stock, so maybe they're already selling it.

hollie
May 26th, 2010, 04:19 AM
And it's now out in the US. :thewave:

It's officially out on the 27th in the UK, but Amazon Uk have it listed as in stock, so maybe they're already selling it.

thats tomorrow ... i'm going to Doncaster tomorrow i will look for a book shop down there, since Boarders closed York is rubbish for books.

CharmedGirl
May 26th, 2010, 04:38 PM
Still haven't seen it at the bookstore here on the coast but I might go to Brisbane today and see if Rosemary's Romance has it in.

hollie
May 27th, 2010, 04:37 AM
Still haven't seen it at the bookstore here on the coast but I might go to Brisbane today and see if Rosemary's Romance has it in.

well my shopping day has been cancelled we have to go and sort out the car tax which is going to take ages.

then the kids finish school today and go back on the 7th June so i don't know when i'm going to get a chance to go :wub: