PDA

View Full Version : Moon Sworn -finished last night (SPOILER ALERT)

mysteryk33
May 26th, 2010, 06:43 PM
This was a great ending to a one of my favorite series. The only disappointment was Rhoan and Liander not doing the same as Riley and Quinn at the end but everything else ended just as I hoped since book 1. I hate to see the series end but I am looking forward to seeing glimpses of the main characters in the new series. I would love to know how they all handle changing dirty diapers. Laugh it Up fuzball

KeriArthur
May 27th, 2010, 07:49 AM
you wont see them changing diapers...Risa's series kicks off with the kids all grown :)

CharmedGirl
May 27th, 2010, 03:20 PM
How old will Risa be Keri?

KeriArthur
May 28th, 2010, 09:04 AM
She's 28 in the first book...and Riley has trained her well :)

CharmedGirl
May 28th, 2010, 04:04 PM
Wow 28. That's a big jump from the little girl she was in the Riley series.

DavidsGirl841444
May 29th, 2010, 11:54 AM
28 whoa that is right there at 30 and that means the rest of the gang is old hopefully still hot for old unlike quinn who is always hot no matter the age. But loved the book it was amazing and quinn when he got riley back was jumping up and down my husband thought i was going crazy

CharmedGirl
May 29th, 2010, 03:11 PM
I'm halfway through the book at the moment. Absolutely loving it.

KeriArthur
June 6th, 2010, 02:27 AM
I didn't want to write a YA book, hence the jump in Risa's age.

yadkny
June 20th, 2010, 03:32 AM
Hi Keri,
It's sad to see the Riley Jenson series come to an end. You have written some of the most inventive story lines I have ever read, but I am excited to read more about Risa and the guest appearances of some the rest of the cast from Riley. Any idea on how many in the Risa series you plan to write?

Robbibird3
June 20th, 2010, 07:41 AM
Hi Keri,
Sorry I missed your Jubilee day. CTR was being naughty to me and taking me to the wrong pages and not letting me reply when I did get to a page I wanted. Haven't read the book yet it's on my TBR though.

Robin

KeriArthur
June 24th, 2010, 07:39 AM
uh, I missed my Jubilee day too. Got confused about the dates (dratted time zone differences)

querida
June 24th, 2010, 07:45 PM
Finished it a couple days ago, and as usual, Ms. Arthur, you rock! :) Boy, do I need to find me an old vamp that oozes sex appeal like Quinn... but I digress. I will miss Riley, but thank you for the happy ending that she and Quinn deserve. And I think not having Rhoan and Liander end up "moon sworn" as well was more true to their own story, but every bit as great for them (with the babies on the way.) BTW, LOVED that Quinn opted out of his breeches for the ceremony! ;) Looking forward to Risa... I know you won't disappoint.