PDA

View Full Version : Where are all the cowboy lovin' girls?

Gwyn Lacy
May 26th, 2010, 06:55 PM
Say, He** yeah! and make this list long!

Love Diana Palmer! Go on Post the next Hec yeah! or He** yeah and a western author or movie or song! We need a round-up here!

CharmedGirl
May 27th, 2010, 05:10 AM
Lorelei James. She writes some great cowboy books with Samhain Publishing.

Gwyn Lacy
May 27th, 2010, 12:14 PM
Heres the Hec yea!
I love Leigh Greenwood!
Add a Hec yea! And/or a another favorite western author. Come on Make this list long!smilies/1poke.gif

Gwyn Lacy
May 27th, 2010, 12:19 PM
Lorelei James. She writes some great cowboy books with Samhain Publishing.
Ok, We have two girls who a western author: For Authors we have Diana Palmer, Lorelei James, Leigh Greenwood,
What about music or Movies? You can add those too. Let's celebrate cowboys! Yummy:
My Movie: Lonesome Dove
Come on let's make this long!:phone:

Gwyn Lacy
May 27th, 2010, 12:29 PM
Save a Horse Ride a Cowboy by Big and Rich (song/country)
Use authors and books, songs, and movies, Honor and praise our cowboys! Keep the list going!Any one interested in turning this into a food drive for our local food pantry where ever you live? Food before Thanksgiving? Let me know and don't forget to tell someone! Keep the list going!

Gwyn Lacy
May 27th, 2010, 12:36 PM
Tom Mix, silent movie and beginning of the superstars of movies. He died in the 1930's in AZ. Was wildly famous.

Keep the list going! Our favorite authors, first. Then songs, movies, actors. Try to favorite authors first though?

CharmedGirl
May 27th, 2010, 03:04 PM
The Shadow Riders (1982 movie, I think) featuring Tom Selleck.

Gwyn Lacy
May 27th, 2010, 06:24 PM
Thanks Charmed Girl!
Tom Selleck OMG--smilies/candy.gif
You know who else is in that movie? Sam Elliott. I love Sam Elliott! I love him in the Louis L'Amour movies, like Conagher. Gawd, his voice alone sends a wake up call to the femine parts! Twirling Tom Selleck and Sam Elliot-Yep, very fine!

Hey I just read an inspirational western by Mary Connealy, Wild Flower Bride. Loved it.:cowboy:Cookiesmilies