PDA

View Full Version : How Coffee Time Romance started

HeartFelt Promos
May 22nd, 2007, 09:15 PM
<TABLE id=INCREDIMAINTABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD id=INCREDIHEADER width="100%"><TABLE contentEditable=true style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: Times New Roman" tabIndex=-1 width="100%"><TBODY tabIndex=-1><TR tabIndex=-1><TD tabIndex=-1>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD id=INCREDITEXTREGION style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; CURSOR: auto; DIRECTION: ltr" vAlign=top width="100%">Long ago in a land far away people didn't have Coffee or Books. It was a sad sad time for all of these poor deprived individuals who did not know what they were missing. *sniffles*

Then, one day the beautiful, sweet, darling (but also wickedly evil)
Java Empress, whose Earth name was Karen, came along and said
"Lets talk about hot hunky heroes who give lusty heroines wickedly hawt French....Roasted coffee."

(Ha! Yall thought it was gonna be something else, didn't you? You naughty ninnies! Ok, back to the story)

And she saw that it was good. Nay, it was damn good. However, there was so much ER.. Percolating going on that soon, clouds of hot steam pervaded all she surveyed and she couldn't make heads or tails of anything. "What good was it to have hunka hunka burning studs if you can't enjoy them?" And she wondered if all would soon be lost.

However, there was another on the horizon, one who'd share the burden. One who knew very well that both coffee and men should be just the same. Hot, Strong, and above all... Rich. (hell yeah!)

This was KarenneLyn. What many did not know was that if you have to spell your name with two N's you too are evil as crap, you're just better at hiding it that the Java Empress. However, Karenne was unaware that she was royalty but was still somehow drawn to Coffee Time Romance.

But Java Empress had put a special code on her site to compel those of the same species--*ahem* book luvin' ho's--to want to come live in her universe and much like the Roach Motel--once you check in, you don't check out. Hence..

The Coffee Queen was born.

Together they built a vast empire dedicated to books, reviews , and the pursuit of moi for posting the crap you just read.

Signing off from a secret location on the 3rd Coffee Pot from The Sun

Jenn
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

jennzilla
May 22nd, 2007, 09:34 PM
:devil: *points* He made me do it.. honest.

Lainey
May 22nd, 2007, 11:09 PM
:notworthy: AND BRAGGING RIGHTS thanks Karen and Jennzilla... that is great and you should be proud now it is for all to see ... ya thought only we would see it huh.. well not anymore this will be interesting to see how many hits this gets and the posts on it later.

#1 hit of the month for posters maybe?

Love it .... for reals ... really love the story it was told with love ....

Liadan
May 22nd, 2007, 11:20 PM
Thank you for posting this Karen. This is great and it shows our Jen at her best.

Jenifer
May 22nd, 2007, 11:31 PM
:whoohoo: that is so sweet to put that up here Karen! Jenn Congrats!!

Karenne
May 23rd, 2007, 12:00 AM
snort.....that looks remarkably JUST LIKE YOU!:tt2:

jennzilla
May 23rd, 2007, 12:30 AM
Thank you for posting this Karen. This is great and it shows our Jen at her best.

At my worst you mean. :lol:

Krista
May 23rd, 2007, 10:36 AM
LOL that is awesome!

Karenne
May 23rd, 2007, 11:37 AM
snort...no at your best!:roflmao:

Hilda816
May 31st, 2007, 10:50 PM
Until recently, I never heard of e-books, how exactly do you obtain them. do you have to have a credit card, or can you pay by check or M.O.?

Karenne
June 1st, 2007, 11:37 AM
Hey Hilda!

Well it is up to you and where you buy them as to how to obtain the ebooks.

For example, we have a book store HERE (http://www.coffeetimeromance.com/BookStore/index.php)and you can use credit card, paypal, or check.

You find the book you want either by publisher name, or genre, or by cruising around...and then you purchase it in the format that you can read either on your computer or your ebook reader.
:teacher:

Lainey
June 4th, 2007, 11:22 PM
Yeppers ... we are the best of course but we have E-Books and now an affiliate of Amazon so you can also get some print books too so that is really neat and new here. Hope you like us and the books and the store.

Don't forget we also have chats most Tuesday nights also.

Lainey

Sapphire Phelan
June 5th, 2007, 12:44 PM
LOL Loved it how you told it as a story. :D
Sapphire Phelan

Lila42
June 5th, 2007, 02:02 PM
I have heard of E books. I have never been much interested in them, though. There is something about sitting back and relaxing with the "real" book. I wouldn't find it as relaxing to read the whole book on the screen of my computer. It just wouldn't be the same for me at least. It's like watching a DVD at home; it's still the same movie, but it's not the same as being at the theater.

jennzilla
June 5th, 2007, 08:15 PM
LOL Loved it how you told it as a story. :D
Sapphire Phelan

It was all to avoid answering a question if you must know. BS at its finest.
:tt2:

Sascha_Illyvich
June 7th, 2007, 01:52 PM
I love book lovin' ho's! haha!

jennzilla
June 8th, 2007, 06:21 AM
I love book lovin' ho's! haha!

I'm a book lovin ho, and a cover lover as well, I suppose this just makes me a biiiiiig slut! :lol:

LauraReagan
June 8th, 2007, 03:16 PM
Karen, Karenne, Gertrude, and Jennzilla!
I love you ladies and have had so much fun with CTR, duct tape included.
Now, I am off to learn how to make naughty emoticons!! Just for you all!

Karenne
June 9th, 2007, 01:38 AM
(slips Laura money) I want naughty emotionicons!

Thank you Laura! :winkiss:

Dani
July 6th, 2007, 03:31 PM
That was just too dang funny. Karenne, are you really that evil? :roflmao: You know you have to share the naughty smilies with the rest of the group when you get them (especially in Keri's forum...LMAO...we are so bad)!

Karenne
July 6th, 2007, 05:32 PM
(blinks innocently) who me?

:whistling:

jennzilla
July 7th, 2007, 01:28 AM
That was just too dang funny. Karenne, are you really that evil? :roflmao:

Karenne is the :devil:

Of course, now that I've let out her secret I may be :death: cuz she gets :realmad: when you tell .. but hey.. it's all good, I ain't skeered.

:P:

Karenne
July 7th, 2007, 01:32 AM
(shocked sound) I know you did NOT just say that...

Okay...I will be right back...I have to get Jenn's special whip. Yes, she is so bad that she has her own whip....:devil:

jennzilla
August 12th, 2007, 03:18 AM
You do notice how Karenne has all the awards and I have only the one. She beats me and steals all my awards. I am so abused, yall. Seriously, call the ASPCA, PETA, Green Peas, Orange Carrots, Yellow Stars, and Blue Horseshoes.
:helpsmilie:

Don't send Pam Anderson, though, my hubby's a perv.

Karenne
August 12th, 2007, 12:10 PM
snort..yeah..you keep thinking that way honey :dots:

carolsuz
September 14th, 2007, 07:50 AM
awww that is such a cute story. I do know one thing I am glad you guys started this place.

Karenne
September 14th, 2007, 11:44 AM
Thank you Carol HugMe

jennzilla
September 14th, 2007, 11:49 PM
Oh me too, if for nothing else, I have two wonderfully wicked women to aggravate.
:tt2: