PDA

View Full Version : Leave a Comment, Win a Book

Kellyann Zuzulo
June 1st, 2010, 01:32 PM
:thewave:
Hi! It's the first day of June Jubilee here at CoffeeTime Romance and I want to get things rolling....

Comment today through Thursday about anything at all...what you're reading, genies, making wishes, how you're dying for Karen Marie Moning's final installment in the Fever series (I am)...but leave it here in my forum...and I'll send you a free copy of The Genie's Curse (http://www.sapphirebluepublishing.com/catalog/product_info.php?manufacturers_id=33&products_id=80).

Then you can read about Ash, answer some questions in the Contest section of CTR (http://www.coffeetimeromance.com/ContestPage.html) where I'm a featured author, and get entered to win a $20 certificate for CTR books!
It's a win-win-win situation!

Comment with your name and an e-mail address (or, if you're not comfortable leaving that on the forum, you can e-mail me at kfzuzulo@yahoo.com with your email after you leave a comment) and Ash the Genie will magically appear in your inbox! And please stop back- I'll be here all month.

CandaceM
June 1st, 2010, 01:45 PM
Kellyanna Zuzulo, your books are absolutely fabulous! I wish only for more of them to come! And for them all to be listed on Audible.com so I can knit and escape with each word!

CandaceM
June 1st, 2010, 01:47 PM
HI there! It's Candace from FB! Currently, I've been reading three versions of Pride and Prejudice - the original and two of the "zombie" versions LOL

Since I'm absolutely wishing for the copy of Ash's book, my email is CaeletNox@yahoo.com! heheheh

CharmedGirl
June 1st, 2010, 04:23 PM
I am dying for the last installment of Karen Moning's Fever series. I think it's going to be really good Kellyann.

Kellyann Zuzulo
June 1st, 2010, 04:32 PM
Thanks, Candace! That's so sweet of you to write!! I'm actually working on the third book in the Shadow of Esagil series now, called The Genie's Promise. More adventures with Ash....

Kellyann Zuzulo
June 1st, 2010, 04:40 PM
I am dying for the last installment of Karen Moning's Fever series. I think it's going to be really good Kellyann.
Hi CharmedGirl,
Thanks so much for stopping by! I love the MacKayla Lane stories and, of course, Barrons. I actually started reading them out of order last year, not realizing it was a series. But after reading Faefever, I was hooked and went back to catch up. December 2010 can't come fast enough, (http://www.karenmoning.com/novels/) as far as I'm concerned, for the release of Shadowfever.
Now, one copy of The Genie's Curse coming up for you...

CharmedGirl
June 1st, 2010, 06:35 PM
Barrons is great. Though I need to read book 4 before I can read the final one. But I love the series so far.

MSEReads
June 1st, 2010, 07:21 PM
Hello Kellyann.
Genies sound like fun! Happy June Jubilee to you.

If you want to see what I am reading it is here: http://marthasbookshelf.blogspot.com/2010/05/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-may-31.html

I need to get the newest Sookie book to read if I can squeeze it in this month.

Thanks for an offer of a free book - something I usually can't resist. My email is mesreads ATgmail.com

CharmedGirl
June 1st, 2010, 09:32 PM
The newest Sookie book is great. Just recently read it along with the new Laurell K Hamilton Anita Blake book.

Kellyann Zuzulo
June 1st, 2010, 10:03 PM
Hello Kellyann.
Genies sound like fun! Happy June Jubilee to you.

If you want to see what I am reading it is here: http://marthasbookshelf.blogspot.com/2010/05/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-may-31.html

I need to get the newest Sookie book to read if I can squeeze it in this month.

Thanks for an offer of a free book - something I usually can't resist. My email is mesreads ATgmail.com
Martha,
Hi! I love your books blog- what an amazing list of books to read! And I'm going to add one more to your list with a copy of The Genie's Curse. Thanks for swinging by. Please come again!

Kellyann Zuzulo
June 1st, 2010, 10:10 PM
The newest Sookie book is great. Just recently read it along with the new Laurell K Hamilton Anita Blake book.
The Sookie series is on my summer reading list! I've only read a couple of them and have a lot of catching up to do. Shame on me...especially since Charlaine Harris wrote the foreword for a novella I wrote called Angels & Genies (http://www.allromanceebooks.com/product-angelsgenies-402492-140.html). Love her!

CharmedGirl
June 2nd, 2010, 02:06 AM
Do you watch True Blood Kellyann? It's a good show and I love Eric in it. Can't wait for the third series.

It isn't shown on free to air tv here in Australia and since I can't afford pay, I just bought the second series.

hollie
June 2nd, 2010, 05:05 AM

I've got the email saying my copy has been sent i can't wait to see what Anita and the boys get up to.

Kellyann Zuzulo
June 2nd, 2010, 06:38 AM
Do you watch True Blood Kellyann? It's a good show and I love Eric in it. Can't wait for the third series.

It isn't shown on free to air tv here in Australia and since I can't afford pay, I just bought the second series.
I haven't seen True Blood yet, but I'm going to order the series on Netflix. It runs on HBO here, which is a premium cable service that I don't get. But my sister and bro-in-law have raved about it, so I really want to check it out.

Do you think I should read the books first, though?

Kellyann Zuzulo
June 2nd, 2010, 06:41 AM
Hi Hollie,
I've been meaning to add Anita Blake to my TBR. I've read a couple of books by Laurell K. Hamilton, but am hearing so much about Blake that I have to get in on it.
I hope you haven't been too swamped by review books, because The Genie's Curse is coming your way for a little light (as in, floating off the ground) reading. : > Then you can catch up on what Ash and Miraphet have been up to...
-Kellyann

hollie
June 2nd, 2010, 11:59 AM
I haven't seen True Blood yet, but I'm going to order the series on Netflix. It runs on HBO here, which is a premium cable service that I don't get. But my sister and bro-in-law have raved about it, so I really want to check it out.

Do you think I should read the books first, though?

I have read some of the books and enjoy true blood but my husband hasn't read them and he loves the show, so i don't think it matters if you have read the books or not.

Hi Hollie,
I've been meaning to add Anita Blake to my TBR. I've read a couple of books by Laurell K. Hamilton, but am hearing so much about Blake that I have to get in on it.
I hope you haven't been too swamped by review books, because The Genie's Curse is coming your way for a little light (as in, floating off the ground) reading. : > Then you can catch up on what Ash and Miraphet have been up to...
-Kellyann

I have all of LKH's books (except the star trek one she did) and i love most of them. i know some people prefered them before Anita started sleeping with the vamps/wolves/cats and any other animal that comes along. but i don't mind her sex life, i'm dont like the ones set outside st louis as much.

thank you i have your email i just replyed to it. Laugh it Up fuzball

CharmedGirl
June 2nd, 2010, 04:46 PM
I don't think you have to read the books to watch the series either.

As for the Anita Blake books, I have the whole series as well. And I've reread them plenty of times and still love them. LOL

brandyzbooks
June 22nd, 2010, 10:29 PM
Hi KellyAnn, I just wanted to stop in and say hello!!!:chatterbox:

yadkny
June 23rd, 2010, 02:25 AM
:helpsmilie:For those that have read the Fever series...
I have all of the books that are out so far (they were on sale when I bought them), but would you recommend I wait on reading them until the last 1 is out?
I have been hearing mixed reviews on some people going through some major withdrawls and would rather have waited, but I don't know if I should wait or not.

BTW - Kelly, cool website. The Third Wish and Saturnalia covers are very hot :)

CharmedGirl
June 23rd, 2010, 02:35 AM
I have all of the books that are out so far (they were on sale when I bought them), but would you recommend I wait on reading them until the last 1 is out?
I have been hearing mixed reviews on some people going through some major withdrawls and would rather have waited, but I don't know if I should wait or not.

I love the Fever series but I haven't even read book 4 yet. I've got some reading to do. LOL

Kellyann Zuzulo
June 23rd, 2010, 07:21 AM

BTW - Kelly, cool website. The Third Wish and Saturnalia covers are very hot :)
Hi Y! That's a tough one, but I would say start reading now...you won't be sorry. Maybe if you do a book a month starting in August, you'd finish November and only have to wait two months until January 18, 2011 when Shadowfever comes out.
I finished Dreamfever last year and the wait is killing me.... On the other hand, the stories are so great, I'm glad I did read them.

Kellyann Zuzulo
June 23rd, 2010, 07:22 AM
I love the Fever series but I haven't even read book 4 yet. I've got some reading to do. LOL
I think Dreamfever was the best so far. Each one gets better...

Lucky47
June 25th, 2010, 09:29 PM
Hi Kellyann,
I love the Fever series and it's killing me this long wait. Love the Baron.
Carol L.
Lucky4750@aol.com

Kellyann Zuzulo
June 25th, 2010, 09:34 PM
Hi Kellyann,
I love the Fever series and it's killing me this long wait. Love the Baron.
Carol L.
Lucky4750@aol.com
Same here, Carol! So much of that time we have to wait is just the clanky old gears of traditional publishing. The book must be finished by now and if it were with an epublisher, they would have it out in two months from time of submission.
I understand that Moning's books build anticipation, but there's such a thing as impatience. Couldn't they release part of it? aaargh. ; >