PDA

View Full Version : These guys need names!

Gemini Judson
June 1st, 2010, 08:18 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_lxTg18jDQf8/TAWiYe_ICyI/AAAAAAAAAFs/gkBVvJ7fh6w/s1600/LITTLE+CARD+CHICKStiny+copy.jpg

These little buggers were created in Photoshop with my Wacom tablet. Can anybody help me name them?

Totally un-erotic -- they're just dang cute smilies/cloud9.gif

I'll post more later...
Gem

Rae Lori
June 4th, 2010, 07:45 AM
Very awesome work, Gemini!

The name Mr. Peepers just popped into my mind when I saw them lol. Maybe that could be one of their names? hehe

hollie
June 4th, 2010, 07:49 AM
polly and poppy

i know a 12 year old called poppy and she is the cutest thing there is, she'd probably die from embarresment if she could see this but she can't so i can say what i want.

Rae Lori
June 4th, 2010, 07:51 AM
How cute! I love those names, Hollie. Poppy sounds like a cute name for a little girl. It also reminds me of the actress Poppy Montgomery. :-)

Gemini Judson
June 4th, 2010, 05:43 PM
My daughter already has a hamster named Poppy. I could add a Christmas wreathe around one's neck and call her Holly! Just a few hours in Photoshop... I'm liking Mr.Peepers. Do you see a children's book in here somewhere???
So many ideas, not enough time. I have to quit this darn old full time job. Grrr.
Gem

Rae Lori
June 4th, 2010, 08:32 PM
Don't you hate when life gets in the way of the fun? hehe.

This would make an awesome children's book indeed. I'd love to see the little chicks going on adventures. :-)

kayelle_allen
June 9th, 2010, 12:27 PM
They are adorable. For some reason, I thought of Pick and Peck. ^_^