PDA

View Full Version : Christmas cards

Janice Seagraves
June 1st, 2010, 10:02 PM
I make our own Christmas cards every year. This last year I had my eighteen year old daughter pose for a picture while holding a angel hanging that said JOY.

But the expression on her face was anything but joyful. Some of her friends were over and burst out laughing, and that got a smile on her face.

Janice~

Megan Rose
June 2nd, 2010, 05:51 AM
LOL. They never smile when we want them to do they? I have a picture of my son taken with ET at the space centre. He was so grumpy. But I kept it . I laugh every time I see it :)

Janice Seagraves
June 2nd, 2010, 04:53 PM
LOL. They never smile when we want them to do they? I have a picture of my son taken with ET at the space centre. He was so grumpy. But I kept it . I laugh every time I see it :)

*snort* You and me have a similar sense of humor.

Janice~

CharmedGirl
June 2nd, 2010, 04:55 PM
I hate having my photo taken. Normally if someone takes one on a digital camera, I always make sure I like the photo otherwise I make them take it again. LOL

Janice Seagraves
June 2nd, 2010, 05:39 PM
I hate having my photo taken. Normally if someone takes one on a digital camera, I always make sure I like the photo otherwise I make them take it again. LOL

Most people have digital camera now. I love the instant gratification of seeing what the camera took.

Speaking of not liking to have your photo taken. We just gave our daughter her first camcorder for a early graduation gift. While I was telling her what happened in a story I was writing, she whipped out the camcorder and started filming.

She promised to delete it when she was done, but no she didn't.

I'm afraid she's already put it on YouTube.:censored:

Janice~