PDA

View Full Version : Hi, I'm Rita Hestand and just got here

Redameter
June 2nd, 2010, 12:54 PM
Never do forums so this is new to me.

I am an author with Whimsical Publications.
My book Jodi's Journey came out in March and
it is a historical western romance.:sofa:

Redameter
June 2nd, 2010, 12:57 PM
http://ritahestand.com/jodisjourney_original_tagline1.jpg

This beautiful cover was designed for Jodi's Journey at Whimsical Publications. Meet Jodi Parket and Hunter Johnson you won't forget them

CharmedGirl
June 2nd, 2010, 04:47 PM
Welcome to CTR Rita.

It's great that you've joined us here at the forum.

Have fun posting.

Redameter
June 2nd, 2010, 06:05 PM
Thanks hon, I don't know my way around here well,but am trying.
Blessings

Miss Mae
June 9th, 2010, 09:14 AM
Hi Rita! Good to see you, and LOVE that cover!!! :)

brandyzbooks
June 29th, 2010, 04:41 PM
welcome to CTR

Redameter
June 29th, 2010, 05:08 PM
Miss Mae that banner of yours is intriguing. For a long time I thought it was you.

Yes, Jimmy Thomas sure was an added attraction to Jodi's Journey. He fits Hunter Johnsons's profile just right too.

For all those wondering, Jodi's Journey is a sweet romantic western, set in post civil war days. If you want to know how the civil war influenced people, read Jodi's Journey. If you want to feel what a cattle drive was all about, read Jodi's Journey, because it was born of actual drovers.
Swollen rivers, Indians, angry ranchers, a lynch mob, and a 12 year old joining a drive, all in Jodi's Journey. And Jodi herself takes the journey of a liftetime, with problems and issues she feels are insurmountable. Jodi's as flesh and blood as you or I. Meet Hunter Johnson, a man branded by his own fate, who must prove himself daily to his men and Jodi. A man with a strange quality, and enough guts to back up everything he says.

You won't forget Jodi's Journey.

http://www.whimsicalpublications.com

Get it while it's 35% off. Buy the print edition and have the beautiful cover for your own. Buy the ebook edition and read it over and over.

Check out Lethal Dreams, When the Bough Breaks, Inocence Taken. and...Jodi's Journey, you'll find something to please your reading appetitie at Whimsical Publication.
:nolove:
Blessings all
Rita

katsrus
June 29th, 2010, 05:52 PM
Just saying hello. :flowers:

Whimsical Publications
June 29th, 2010, 05:55 PM
Just saying hello. :flowers:

Greetings, and glad you're here.
:kitty2:

Redameter
June 29th, 2010, 09:00 PM
Hello, I've been here off and on all day. What's up?

AnnaRose
June 29th, 2010, 10:53 PM
I took the plunge and ordered the book (great synopsis and amazing cover!) I do like westerns so I'm looking forward to receiving it.

Redameter
June 30th, 2010, 12:20 AM
Please let me know if you enjoyed it or not. I really worked on this book and I hope it shows.
If you like westerns, you should like this one.
Love and blessings
Rita