PDA

View Full Version : Muscled Mountain Men VS Cowboys

Gwyn Lacy
June 2nd, 2010, 10:35 PM
Picture a muscled, bare chested mountain man--a little dark and dangerous? What about Indian warriors? And cowboys? Can you think what would be appealing about any of the three wild and dangerous characters mentioned?smilies/1poke.gif

CharmedGirl
June 3rd, 2010, 12:29 AM
This is too funny. A few years ago, these two teams in our National Football comp here in Australia were playing against each other one weekend and the commentators said that it was the mountain men versus the cafe latte pretty boys. Which was totally true. Because one team was full of big gruff men while the other was pretty much a bunch of hunks who should have been dressed in business suits not out on a football field.

I just thought I'd tell that story when I saw mountain men posted. LOL

Gwyn Lacy
June 3rd, 2010, 03:08 PM
We have muscle bound men who got those muscles because of using their backs (*wink-I know what you are thinking-lol). Then there are men who are just as yummy and work very hard to get the bodies that women drool over. Some seem out of their element at times--I like rough and ready. My best friend and daughter vote for buff and cologned. To each his own. What does anyone else like?:phone:
This is too funny. A few years ago, these two teams in our National Football comp here in Australia were playing against each other one weekend and the commentators said that it was the mountain men versus the cafe latte pretty boys. Which was totally true. Because one team was full of big gruff men while the other was pretty much a bunch of hunks who should have been dressed in business suits not out on a football field.

I just thought I'd tell that story when I saw mountain men posted. LOL