PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone else enjoy Rock Band?

Yolanda
June 4th, 2010, 06:45 AM
Hi everyone!

I was wondering if anyone else enjoys hanging out with family and friends playing Rock Band? I do. Actually, I love it. I'm not much of a singer, but I definitely find myself rockin' the mike when we get started.

I'm always the singer, hubby's the guitarist... and my daughter enjoys being the backup singer in The Beatles version of Rock Band. :D

It's SO much fun!

So, do you Rock Band too?

hollie
June 4th, 2010, 06:59 AM
my boys saved up to buy this themselves, which is really good as they are only 8 and 10 and they get 2.50 a week pocket money each. They got it from ebay with an extra guitar for 70 all we paid was the fuel to go and pick it up. yes i am a proud mum.

i think the game is amazing it is the first time in i don't know how many years all 4 of my kids have done something together. i didn't join in i stood with the camera so i could send photos to mum and my brother. we only have the rockband 1 and 2 games but they are saving for some others.

Yolanda
June 4th, 2010, 07:03 AM
my boys saved up to buy this themselves, which is really good as they are only 8 and 10 and they get 2.50 a week pocket money each. They got it from ebay with an extra guitar for 70 all we paid was the fuel to go and pick it up. yes i am a proud mum.

i think the game is amazing it is the first time in i don't know how many years all 4 of my kids have done something together. i didn't join in i stood with the camera so i could send photos to mum and my brother. we only have the rockband 1 and 2 games but they are saving for some others.

Good on them, that's awesome! My daughter's 9 and she loves it too, though sometimes she just likes to watch hubby and I play. She's getting a lot more interested in it nowadays. I think she'll soon start ripping the mike off my hands. lol.

And yes, the game is amazing! I even enjoyed making an avatar for myself. :D

hollie
June 4th, 2010, 07:13 AM
oh i haven't done that i might look after lunch which i am going to get now i'm starving

Yolanda
June 5th, 2010, 09:40 AM
Hope you enjoyed lunch! :)