PDA

View Full Version : Baby quilts for twins

Roseanne Dowell
June 5th, 2010, 02:04 AM
As promised, here's the baby quilts I did for my neice's twins, Caleb and Gigi. They're due July 27. Hopefully, she'll carry them until the first or second week of July. Of course, she's miserable and uncomfortable. Poor thing can hardly walk.

Kaily Hart
June 6th, 2010, 11:51 PM
Hi Roseanne,

Awesome. I had twins in 2006. I was the size of a house! Carried them almost to term so I can sympathize with your neice, although I loved being pregnant each and every time! Yeah, I now have 4. Wishing her all the best!

Roseanne Dowell
June 7th, 2010, 01:23 AM
That's wonderful that you carried them full term. We're hoping she carries them at least til the end of June. She's had so many problems through the pregnancy. She was so sick for the first 5 months and only felt really good for a month. Now she's feeling sick again. Poor kid. On top of that, she had an ear infection and a sinus infection. Now she hardly gets out of bed, she's so sick again. She's definitely not enjoying her pregnancy.

Laurie2
June 9th, 2010, 01:36 PM
Beautiful quilts Roseanne!

Such a lot of hand embroidery. It must have taken you a long time. I saw your other post...about starting a new quilt for your grandson due in September. What kind of quilt are you making for him?