PDA

View Full Version : I'm here for my day at Coffee Time Romance's Second Annual June Jubiliee!!

Tina Donahue
June 7th, 2010, 08:56 AM
Morning all -

Hope you'll come by to say hi, to chat about books with me (mine, yours, or your fav author), and to leave a comment for your chance to win one of my titles:

1. Adored - ebook - 4 stars Romantic Times; 2nd place winner NEC RWA contest

2. Deep, Dark, Delicious - ebook - 5 stars Reviewer's TOP PICK NOR; 4.5 Cherries Whipped Cream, nominated for Book of the Week

3. Close to Perfect - mass market paperback - 4 stars Romantic Times - "A walk on the wild side for romance readers"

4. Bad Boys with Red Roses - trade paperback - erotic anthology with my novella "Tempt Me, Tease Me, Thrill Me"

5. Take My Breath Away - 4 1/2 stars Romantic Times, an RT TOP PICK; Booklist wrote "Fans of Lori Foster will enjoy Donahue's light, sexy romp."

smilies/bump.gif

Hope to see you here!

Tina
<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p> </o:p>
Tina Donahue
“Heat with Heart”
<o:p> </o:p>
THE YEARNING
Samhain – 2/2011 release date
ADORED
4 Stars Romantic Times
Second Place Winner NEC RWA contest
5 Siren Stones – Siren Book Reviews
DEEP, DARK, DELICIOUS
4.5 Cherries - Nominated for Book of the Week Whipped Cream Reviews
5 Stars – Reviewer TOP PICK – NOR
5 Blue Roses – Rebecca Rose Blogspot
4 Lips – TwoLips Reviews
LUSH VELVET NIGHTS
Reviewer’s TOP PICK – the Pagan & the Pen
5 ANGELS – Fallen Angel Reviews
4.25 Stars - NOR
4 Blossoms – a page turner – Book Junkie

hollie
June 7th, 2010, 09:23 AM
i keep my book sperate ~to a point. i have fav authors for E-books and fav authors for paperbacks. i don't tend to get my paper authors in ebook (unless they do shorts only in ebook) but i love getting chance to get signed paperbooks of my ebook authors.

so now you all knwo how weird i am i'll go back to work

Christy M
June 7th, 2010, 09:32 AM
Hey Tina,

i have just joined CTR and it is so cool to talk with all the authors. So what are you currently reading and what is your fave genre?

Tina Donahue
June 7th, 2010, 09:51 AM
Hey, sweetie - currently I'm reading a Harlequin Blaze (an older one) "The Mighty Quinns" - very good and hot so far.

My fave genre - hmmm, let's see. I love steamy historicals with a good solid plot. However, I also love contemp erotic romances and romantic comedies.

And I've started to really get into paranormal romances. Just wrote and sold my first one to Samhain. It's due out next February.

So, I guess I have a lot of fave genres. :)

What are you reading right now and what do you most want to see from an author in a story?

Tina

Tina Donahue
“Heat with Heart”

THE YEARNING

ADORED
4 Stars Romantic Times

DEEP, DARK, DELICIOUS
4 Lips – TwoLips Reviews

LUSH VELVET NIGHTS
4.25 Stars - NOR

Tina Donahue
June 7th, 2010, 09:54 AM
So, do you like paperbacks better than ebooks?

It does look like we're going the way of ebooks in the future. Saving trees and all.

Of course, it's still the same story, isn't it? Whether it's in paper form or on a reader or computer screen. :)

So, who are your fav authors, Hollie? What are you currently reading? Let us know when you have time off from work.

Tina

Tina Donahue
“Heat with Heart”

THE YEARNING

ADORED
4 Stars Romantic Times

DEEP, DARK, DELICIOUS
4 Lips – TwoLips Reviews

LUSH VELVET NIGHTS
4.25 Stars - NOR

lillieblue613
June 7th, 2010, 10:10 AM
Just popped in for a minute to say hi! I'm at work and our auditors are in for their annual thing and it's also month end. I read a Harlequin Romantic Suspense by Merline Lovelace this morning as I couldn't sleep. I read one of Candace Camp's new books this weekend. My TBR stack is huge, paperbacks and e books, but I can't stop buying. Too many good books and authors.

I read lots of genres.

smilies/bluebutterfl

hollie
June 7th, 2010, 10:11 AM
I'm reading Gena Showalter's Dark Beginnings,

do i like ebooks or paperbacks best ~ i really don't have a preference at the moment i have to share my e-reader ~ i really thought getting my hubby into ebooks would be a good idea now i have to share :wub:

my fav e-book authors are Lyn Armstrong(i have her books in both ebook and papaerback), Shelley Munro, Eliza Gayle, Brenda Steele, Dana Marie Bell and loads and loads of others but as i'm organising my books at the moment i'm looking for new authors ~great excuses :clap:

and my paper authors are, Sherrilyn Kenyon, LKH, Christine Feehan, Gena Showalter, JR Ward,... and the list goes on

work at the moment is line editing for a friend, he needs teh editing done and i need the experience if i'm ever going to become a real editor (all sugestions greatfully received)

Tina Donahue
June 7th, 2010, 10:17 AM
I'm like you - I keep buying and reading. It's gotten to the point where I don't watch TV anymore. I always have my nose stuck in a book.

The last time I watched a movie on TV it was "No Country for Old Men" and that was only because I read and loved the novel.

Tina

Tina Donahue
“Heat with Heart”

THE YEARNING

ADORED
4 Stars Romantic Times

DEEP, DARK, DELICIOUS
4 Lips – TwoLips Reviews

LUSH VELVET NIGHTS
4.25 Stars - NOR

Tina Donahue
June 7th, 2010, 10:20 AM
A line editor - wow - a tough job. Sort of like a continuity editor in film.

Every time I get line edits from my publishers, I bite my lip and hold my breath thinking - what did I get wrong?

Luckily, I haven't messed up. I keep a detailed listing of my plot points and time periods. But it is work.

Are you going to eventually line edit for a publisher? If so, which one(s) would you want to work for?

Tina

Tina Donahue
“Heat with Heart”

THE YEARNING

ADORED
4 Stars Romantic Times

DEEP, DARK, DELICIOUS
4 Lips – TwoLips Reviews

LUSH VELVET NIGHTS
4.25 Stars - NOR

hollie
June 7th, 2010, 10:26 AM
i would love to line edit for a publisher and at the moment i think anyone that would have me. it's fun and the further through the stories i get the more i enjoy it. i have beta read for a few friends as well. i'm not an author and know i never will be but i like the idea of helping those of you who can write tidy up your work. Twirling

Tina Donahue
June 7th, 2010, 10:41 AM
Editors certainly need people like you, Hollie.

It's difficult, if not impossible, to keep all the zillions of details straight in a novel.

I was just reading a novel the other day (won't say which one) where the heroine said to her friend that she needed to take a shower before dressing for a party. They had a bit of conversation and she headed upstairs and got dressed, without her shower. This, when she'd made such a big deal about taking one because she'd been gardening and wasn't all that clean.

It's stuff like that that drives readers crazy. I know it's a small thing, but it breaks the suspension of disbelief. And I always fear I've done something similar.

At times, during a 100,000 word novel, I can't recall the major characters hair colors by the time I reach the middle of the manuscript. :wideeyed:

Tina

Tina Donahue
“Heat with Heart”

THE YEARNING

ADORED
4 Stars Romantic Times

DEEP, DARK, DELICIOUS
4 Lips – TwoLips Reviews

LUSH VELVET NIGHTS
4.25 Stars - NOR

hollie
June 7th, 2010, 10:47 AM
thats one of my pet hates and one of the reasons i started, feel bad when i have to say to a friend that they made a mistake in a book, but it is already released.

as a reviewer i can't comment on editing because you can never be sure that you have been given an edited copy and not a earlier copy be mistake. and as much as it is annoying unless it is really bad it doesn't take away from the story as such even though it takes away from the flow.

but if you know any editors who are looking for new staff let me know i would love the oppertunty to do this for real

Tina Donahue
June 7th, 2010, 10:50 AM
I certainly will.

You might try sending your resume to the ebook publishers first. I'm not certain how the process works, but it's my guess they'll have you take some kind of editing test to see how well you line edit.

After that, you're on your way. :)

Tina

Tina Donahue
“Heat with Heart”

THE YEARNING

ADORED
4 Stars Romantic Times

DEEP, DARK, DELICIOUS
4 Lips – TwoLips Reviews

LUSH VELVET NIGHTS
4.25 Stars - NOR

hollie
June 7th, 2010, 10:59 AM
yes thats what i thought when i recover from the surgery i have next month i might do that, im not sure i'm confident enough just yet to contact people totally blind like that. and my resume isn't much help although i am a teaching assistant so it might help a bit

Tina Donahue
June 7th, 2010, 11:01 AM
First, I hope your surgery goes well and you recover quickly and completely.

Next - you don't know until you try. Line editing is hard work. I'm certain publishers are always clamoring for great people and you might be the person they're looking for.

Good luck to you, sweetie! :)

Tina

Tina Donahue
“Heat with Heart”

THE YEARNING

ADORED
4 Stars Romantic Times

DEEP, DARK, DELICIOUS
4 Lips – TwoLips Reviews

LUSH VELVET NIGHTS
4.25 Stars - NOR

aliciaeflores1
June 7th, 2010, 11:02 AM
What are you reading right now and what do you most want to see from an author in a story?

Hi, Tina :)

I've been on a Leah Brooke reading binge, hehe
I heard about her last weekend, and have only two more books to read from her ebook backlist, lol.

I love stories that get me all choked up... those are the ones that I usually go back to over and over again :)

~Ali

hollie
June 7th, 2010, 11:06 AM
First, I hope your surgery goes well and you recover quickly and completely.

Next - you don't know until you try. Line editing is hard work. I'm certain publishers are always clamoring for great people and you might be the person they're looking for.

Good luck to you, sweetie! :)

Tina

Thanks Tina, i'm having a hysterectomy so i need a few months to recover, but your right i need to bite the bullet as it where. i'll start emailing people as soon as i start feeling human again

Christy M
June 7th, 2010, 11:09 AM
I just finished Dane by Elizabeth Amber and Assassin's Honor by Monica Burns. Paranormal romance is my fav but i love knee bearing kilt wearers as well:swoon:! oh who am i kidding, anything romance i will read! i just love the journey of two people falling in love and the trials and tribulations they go through to get there!

Tina Donahue
June 7th, 2010, 11:19 AM
I know what you mean about the emotional stories, Ali.
Those are the ones I love too.

I read "When Love Blooms" by Robin Lee Hatcher earlier in the year. Man, I cried during so many parts of that wonderful book, but I grinned like a fool at the end.

That's what I alway try to do in my books. And I'm proud to say that Fern, a reviewer at Whipped Cream Reviews wrote this about my erotic romance Deep, Dark, Delicious: "You’ll laugh, you’ll squirm, and by the story’s conclusion, you’ll be reaching for a box of Kleenex.”

I always figure if I don't cry then the readers won't either. :)

Tina

Tina Donahue
“Heat with Heart"

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p> </o:p>
THE YEARNING

ADORED
4 Stars Romantic Times

DEEP, DARK, DELICIOUS
4 Lips – TwoLips Reviews

LUSH VELVET NIGHTS
4.25 Stars - NOR

Tina Donahue
June 7th, 2010, 11:21 AM
Oh hon, a hysterectomy - wow, I hope all goes well.

Please, let me know how it turns out.

Tina

Tina Donahue
“Heat with Heart”

THE YEARNING

ADORED
4 Stars Romantic Times

DEEP, DARK, DELICIOUS
4 Lips – TwoLips Reviews

LUSH VELVET NIGHTS
4.25 Stars - NOR

Tina Donahue
June 7th, 2010, 11:23 AM
Paranormal is certainly hot right now. I'm just getting into it myself.

I've always loved sizzling historicals and romantic comedy. I also enjoy erotic contemporary romance.

So, I suppose I'm like you - if it's a romance with what I like to call 'heat with heart' - I'm there. :)

Tina

Tina Donahue
“Heat with Heart”

THE YEARNING

ADORED
4 Stars Romantic Times

DEEP, DARK, DELICIOUS
4 Lips – TwoLips Reviews

LUSH VELVET NIGHTS
4.25 Stars - NOR

aliciaeflores1
June 7th, 2010, 11:52 AM
I read "When Love Blooms" by Robin Lee Hatcher earlier in the year. Man, I cried during so many parts of that wonderful book, but I grinned like a fool at the end.

That's what I alway try to do in my books. And I'm proud to say that Fern, a reviewer at Whipped Cream Reviews wrote this about my erotic romance Deep, Dark, Delicious: "You’ll laugh, you’ll squirm, and by the story’s conclusion, you’ll be reaching for a box of Kleenex.”

I always figure if I don't cry then the readers won't either. :)

Okay, I'm sold... I just ordered 'When Love Blooms' from Amazon. Lucky me, it was bargained priced :)

Have also just ordered Deep, Dark, Delicious... what a hot cover :)

~Ali

AnnaRose
June 7th, 2010, 11:58 AM
I echo lillieblue - my TBR pile is huge! Too many good books to read, so little time! But for some reason, that doesn't stop me from finding new authors or buying their work (I definitely love books too much for my own good!):excl:

Right now I'm reading an HQ Romance (part of a 6-part series, but since it's more than two years old, I can't find 4 of the other books in the series - :tear:) After that I think I'm going to jump into Kat Martin's Bride trilogy - (I do have all three books!)

I really need emotional connection to the characters in a story - otherwise - a) it's not that believable to me and b) I don't really care what happens. Probably not good elements for any book, let alone a romance. Also, overwhelming, minute detail gets annoying after awhile, as does secondary characters who take up so much of the plot, they should have their own novel!

Tina Donahue
June 7th, 2010, 12:01 PM
You'll absolutely love "When Love Blooms" terrific, heartwarming story.

And I thank you for ordering "Deep, Dark, Delicious". My editor asked if it was a book of my heart it moved her so deeply. And yes, it was. :)

Tina

Tina Donahue
“Heat with Heart”

THE YEARNING

ADORED
4 Stars Romantic Times

DEEP, DARK, DELICIOUS
4 Lips – TwoLips Reviews

LUSH VELVET NIGHTS
4.25 Stars - NOR

Tina Donahue
June 7th, 2010, 12:06 PM
I agree about the minute details. I recall reading "Ivanhoe" in high school and when the nun (went to a Catholic school) asked what we thought of the novel, I started to groan and told her the author described every freaking step leading up to the castle. I'm not into steps, I'm into people!

And obtrusive secondary characters also get to me. I know some books have the love lives of the secondary characters as a part of the main plot but I'm always rushing through those parts trying to get to the hero/heroine. Soon, I find myself skilling and that's not good.

Emotional build/tension and the sexual tension between the characters is what satisfies me the most.

Tina

Tina Donahue
“Heat with Heart”

THE YEARNING

ADORED
4 Stars Romantic Times

DEEP, DARK, DELICIOUS
4 Lips – TwoLips Reviews

LUSH VELVET NIGHTS
4.25 Stars - NOR

yadkny
June 7th, 2010, 01:05 PM
Hi Tina,
Nice to meet you. Thanks for stopping in to chat with us. It is great when authors do that and I know the readers really appreciate it. Right now I am reading Bullet by LKH. I am all about the paranormal romance, but I am finding some romances that I like that don't have the paranormal element also. I am definitely adding your books to my TBR list.

yadkny@hotmail.com

Tina Donahue
June 7th, 2010, 01:45 PM
Hi, sweetie -

Thanks for stopping by. Glad to hear you're a reader and that you're moving beyond the paranormal.

I've tried just about everything and I can honestly say the only novels I'm not a big fan of are heavy-duty technical scifi books. Too much like a manual to me. But hey, that's just me. :)

Tina

Tina Donahue
“Heat with Heart”

THE YEARNING

ADORED
4 Stars Romantic Times

DEEP, DARK, DELICIOUS
4 Lips – TwoLips Reviews

LUSH VELVET NIGHTS
4.25 Stars - NOR

CharmedGirl
June 7th, 2010, 03:04 PM
Hi Tina,

Your books sound great. I'm definitely going to have to see about purchasing some of them. As for what I'm reading now, that would be Strange Angels by Lilith St Crow.

I like both ebooks and paperbacks. Although I tend to buy a lot of ebooks because they're cheap and easy to upload onto my reader.

I have lots of favourite authors both in ebooks and paperback, so I'm not going to even attempt to list them all. As for my favourite genres I'd have to say Paranormal Romance and Mystery Suspense.

Tina Donahue
June 7th, 2010, 03:14 PM
What an interesting title, "Strange Angels". Because of your love of paranormal, I can only assume it's in that genre.

So what's it about? I might want to pick it up for myself. Lusty Drool Smilie

Tina

Tina Donahue
“Heat with Heart”

THE YEARNING

ADORED
4 Stars Romantic Times

DEEP, DARK, DELICIOUS
4 Lips – TwoLips Reviews

LUSH VELVET NIGHTS
4.25 Stars - NOR

CharmedGirl
June 7th, 2010, 03:33 PM
What an interesting title, "Strange Angels". Because of your love of paranormal, I can only assume it's in that genre.

So what's it about? I might want to pick it up for myself. Lusty Drool Smilie

It's a YA novel. Dru Anderson, she's the main character, is a hunter going after things that go bump in the night. Her dad was turned into her zombie and now she's left to fight all on her own.

flchen1
June 7th, 2010, 04:01 PM
Just wanted to wave hi, Tina! Great to "see" you! :)

Tina Donahue
June 7th, 2010, 04:12 PM
Sounds interesting. Wouldn't it be great for the author if it caught on like Twilight? :)

Tina

Tina Donahue
“Heat with Heart”

THE YEARNING

ADORED
4 Stars Romantic Times

DEEP, DARK, DELICIOUS
4 Lips – TwoLips Reviews

LUSH VELVET NIGHTS
4.25 Stars - NOR

Tina Donahue
June 7th, 2010, 04:14 PM
Hey - is that Fedora? If not, 'cuse me. :)

Thanks for stopping by!

Tina

Tina Donahue
“Heat with Heart”

THE YEARNING

ADORED
4 Stars Romantic Times

DEEP, DARK, DELICIOUS
4 Lips – TwoLips Reviews

LUSH VELVET NIGHTS
4.25 Stars - NOR

bl0226
June 7th, 2010, 04:48 PM
Hi, Tina.

I've enjoyed your works and look forward in reading more.

Enjoy your day!
Tracey D

Tina Donahue
June 7th, 2010, 04:52 PM
Hey, Tracey - thanks for stopping by. Glad you liked my books. :)

My first paranormal ever is scheduled for publication in February 2011. I'm every excited to say the least. :)

Tina

Tina Donahue
“Heat with Heart”

THE YEARNING

ADORED
4 Stars Romantic Times

DEEP, DARK, DELICIOUS
4 Lips – TwoLips Reviews

LUSH VELVET NIGHTS
4.25 Stars - NOR

Hi, Tina.

I've enjoyed your works and look forward in reading more.

Enjoy your day!
Tracey D
<!-- / message -->

Kelly Fitzpatrick
June 7th, 2010, 04:52 PM
Happy, happy Jubilee Daysmilies/beer1.gif

Dawn Chartier
June 7th, 2010, 04:54 PM
Tina,

Congrats on all your wonderful reviews...

Dawn

Tina Donahue
June 7th, 2010, 04:57 PM
Hey fellow EC author! Thanks for stopping by and major congrats on finaling in the Golden Heart! :)

Tina

Tina Donahue
“Heat with Heart”

THE YEARNING

ADORED
4 Stars Romantic Times

DEEP, DARK, DELICIOUS
4 Lips – TwoLips Reviews

LUSH VELVET NIGHTS
4.25 Stars - NOR

Happy, happy Jubilee Daysmilies/beer1.gif
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->__________________
www.kellyfitzpatrick.webs.com (http://www.kellyfitzpatrick.webs.com)
2009 GOLDEN HEART® finalist
Pleasant Lake P.D.
Out now from Cerridwen Press:
LILY IN WONDERLAND
Bad Girls Need Love Too!
http://www.coffeetimeromance.com/board/image.php?u=4707&type=sigpic&dateline=1275154042
<!-- / sig -->

Tina Donahue
June 7th, 2010, 05:00 PM
Hey, sweetie - thanks!

I'm like Sally Field when she won the Oscar - stunned, elated and blubbering, "You like me. You really like me!"

:)

Tina

Tina Donahue
“Heat with Heart”

THE YEARNING

ADORED
4 Stars Romantic Times

DEEP, DARK, DELICIOUS
4 Lips – TwoLips Reviews

LUSH VELVET NIGHTS
4.25 Stars - NOR

Tina,

Congrats on all your wonderful reviews...

Dawn
<!-- / message -->

Christy M
June 7th, 2010, 05:52 PM
well i started reading the paranormal (not romance) in grade school with Teen witch, then went to christopher pike adn stephen king in middle school. i just started reading romance last year and i LOVE it. so please, tell me, what is contemporary romance.

Tina Donahue
June 7th, 2010, 06:03 PM
Hey, Christy -

Contemporary romance is any romance that's happening in the here and now. In the era in which we currently live. :)

Tina

Tina Donahue
“Heat with Heart”

THE YEARNING

ADORED
4 Stars Romantic Times

DEEP, DARK, DELICIOUS
4 Lips – TwoLips Reviews

LUSH VELVET NIGHTS
4.25 Stars - NOR
__________________________________________________ __

well i started reading the paranormal (not romance) in grade school with Teen witch, then went to christopher pike adn stephen king in middle school. i just started reading romance last year and i LOVE it. so please, tell me, what is contemporary romance.
<!-- / message -->

brandyzbooks
June 7th, 2010, 11:52 PM
I love romance books but the genre depends on my mood at the time. I love historicals and paranormals but I also like othertypes like contemporary.

LuvnPhrost
June 7th, 2010, 11:59 PM
I missed all the action but I am curious what's next for your?
Will you stick to paranormals, go between contemporaries and paranormals, or something new all together?

Tina Donahue
June 8th, 2010, 08:59 AM
You've made it unanimous, Brandy - everyone seems to love paranormals - glad I finally wrote one and it's coming out in February 2011. :)

Tina

Tina Donahue
“Heat with Heart”

THE YEARNING

ADORED
4 Stars Romantic Times

DEEP, DARK, DELICIOUS
4 Lips – TwoLips Reviews

LUSH VELVET NIGHTS
4.25 Stars - NOR

I love romance books but the genre depends on my mood at the time. I love historicals and paranormals but I also like othertypes like contemporary.

Tina Donahue
June 8th, 2010, 09:05 AM
Hey, Luvn -

I'll probably go between contemp and paranormal and may even branch out into something else like urban fantasy or steampunk. I have done historicals in the past and they still interest me. :)

Tina

Tina Donahue
“Heat with Heart”

THE YEARNING

ADORED
4 Stars Romantic Times

DEEP, DARK, DELICIOUS
4 Lips – TwoLips Reviews

LUSH VELVET NIGHTS
4.25 Stars - NOR

I missed all the action but I am curious what's next for your?
Will you stick to paranormals, go between contemporaries and paranormals, or something new all together?

Anya Khan
June 8th, 2010, 09:24 AM
It would be wonderful to be a line editor, but when I proofread I have to go through scenes a number of times before I find some things. Some sex scenes require more readings. Yeah!

Tina Donahue
June 8th, 2010, 09:41 AM
Know what you mean, Anya - gotta go over the hot scenes at least a couple of dozen times. :)

Tina

Tina Donahue
“Heat with Heart”

THE YEARNING

ADORED
4 Stars Romantic Times

DEEP, DARK, DELICIOUS
4 Lips – TwoLips Reviews

LUSH VELVET NIGHTS
4.25 Stars - NOR

It would be wonderful to be a line editor, but when I proofread I have to go through scenes a number of times before I find some things. Some sex scenes require more readings. Yeah!

brandyzbooks
June 8th, 2010, 12:20 PM
You've made it unanimous, Brandy - everyone seems to love paranormals - glad I finally wrote one and it's coming out in February 2011. :)

Aw... I have to wait till Feb 2011...... :( I guess I'll have to wait....:goinginsane:

Tina Donahue
June 8th, 2010, 12:30 PM
LOL
smilies/bump.gif

Tina

Tina Donahue
“Heat with Heart”

THE YEARNING

ADORED
4 Stars Romantic Times

DEEP, DARK, DELICIOUS
4 Lips – TwoLips Reviews

LUSH VELVET NIGHTS
4.25 Stars - NOR

Aw... I have to wait till Feb 2011...... :( I guess I'll have to wait....:goinginsane:

CharmedGirl
June 8th, 2010, 03:20 PM
Can you tell us a little about your paranormal release in February, please Tina.

Tina Donahue
June 8th, 2010, 03:40 PM
I'd be happy to. It's titled 'The Yearning' (unless the publisher changes that).

Here's the short blurb:

Cursed by a jealous rival over a man, Jasmine’s conventional world spirals into one of insatiable desire, forcing her to seek pleasure no matter the danger. Haunting <ST1:p<?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:City w:st="on">Key West</st1:City></ST1:p’s nightlife, she meets Mike, a commanding lover with psychic power and a guarded past. Desperately craving his potent masculinity, she lures then imprisons him so he’s always available to feed her passion. Not about to be any woman’s sex slave, Mike uses his power to secure his freedom, capturing her instead. Moved by her underlying vulnerability, he’s determined to find the source of the curse and defeat it. Under his masterful rule, her ravenous yearning evolves into rapture as she surrenders to his hunger, her darkest needs, and the emotional connection that lies beyond. . .

It was a lot of fun to write! :)

Tina

Tina Donahue
“Heat with Heart”

THE YEARNING

ADORED
4 Stars Romantic Times

DEEP, DARK, DELICIOUS
4 Lips – TwoLips Reviews

LUSH VELVET NIGHTS
4.25 Stars - NOR

CharmedGirl
June 8th, 2010, 03:41 PM
Your book sounds great Tina. I'll have to keep an eye out for it on the coming soon page over at Samhain.

Tina Donahue
June 8th, 2010, 03:52 PM
Thanks, sweetie - I'll also be promoing it on my website, hosting contests, and a blog tour. The usual stuff. :)

Tina

Tina Donahue
“Heat with Heart”

THE YEARNING

ADORED
4 Stars Romantic Times

DEEP, DARK, DELICIOUS
4 Lips – TwoLips Reviews

LUSH VELVET NIGHTS
4.25 Stars - NOR

Your book sounds great Tina. I'll have to keep an eye out for it on the coming soon page over at Samhain

Tina Donahue
June 8th, 2010, 04:04 PM
I selected a winner randomly and it was (drum roll here)

yadkny

I've already email yadkny her copy of my award-winning erotic romance Adored.

I want to thank everyone for stopping by and chatting with me yesterday and today.

I have monthly contests at my site www.tinadonahue.com (http://www.tinadonahue.com) and I'm always blogging somewhere and offering a prize. So just check out my blog to see what I'm up to and what you can win. :)

Tina

Tina Donahue
“Heat with Heart”

THE YEARNING

ADORED
4 Stars Romantic Times

DEEP, DARK, DELICIOUS
4 Lips – TwoLips Reviews

LUSH VELVET NIGHTS
4.25 Stars - NOR

CharmedGirl
June 9th, 2010, 12:25 AM
Congratulations Yadkny.

brandyzbooks
June 9th, 2010, 01:32 AM
COngrats Yadkny!!!

Tina that exerpt is such a tease.... I am going to drive my husband mad waiting for it... ( although he doesn't have far to go anyway, roflmbo) I have got ya bookmarked!!!:stretching1:

Tina Donahue
June 9th, 2010, 08:51 AM
Awesome - hope you enjoy the story! :)

Tina

Tina Donahue
“Heat with Heart”

THE YEARNING

ADORED
4 Stars Romantic Times