PDA

View Full Version : Desiree Holt's secret passions

desireeholt
June 7th, 2010, 09:38 AM
Hey y'all, Sorry I'm late to the party but just got back from a conference. And sharing with you my secret passion-football. Yes, give me football and I 'm a happy woman. Any football. Don't call me or email me from first kickoff to last because I am glued to my big screen TV! So anyone out there who loves football, I'm :phone:here for you!

CharmedGirl
June 7th, 2010, 03:11 PM
Yeah I love football as well Desiree. I'm trying to convince my husband to take me to a game this year but he's so busy with work at the moment that we haven't had a chance.

desireeholt
June 7th, 2010, 05:23 PM
Looking at all those sweaty bodies on the field! I got a book about 25 years ago called How To Watch a Football Game and holy cow! I really understand it now!

desireeholt
June 8th, 2010, 03:07 PM
My other secret passion is cowboys and anything Texas. I'm posting some hunks in a minute. One of my hobbies is getting myself invited to the rqanches around em! LOL1

CharmedGirl
June 8th, 2010, 03:26 PM
I'd love to visit Texas. I think it would be so nice. Looks like I'll have to do some saving so I can go.

desireeholt
June 8th, 2010, 04:33 PM
Texas is great. There's lots to see and do ehre. A lot of my heroes are based on the cowboys who live around me.

Caffey
June 10th, 2010, 06:32 PM
Neat Desiree! Me, its NASCAR racing! Even the local raceways! Growing up we went there every weekend. But the last few years I've been so enjoying it on TV. Our football, Buffalo Bills, hasn't done so well, maybe they will if I start watching it again, LOL

Franny_Armstrong_PNG
June 16th, 2010, 07:13 AM
'Enough said...' lol
Hugs

Texas is great. There's lots to see and do ehre. A lot of my heroes are based on the cowboys who live around me.

Deslauree
June 16th, 2010, 07:40 AM
i will take football any day. Men in tight pants. Texas and all their sexy cowboyness too.:clap:

desireeholt
June 16th, 2010, 10:29 AM
OMG, you are so right. I drool over them. Hmm. I haven't had a football hero yet. Must put that on the list. And NASCAR, too. My friend, Regina Carlysle, did a rreally hot NASCAR story with a very hot and yummy hero. Better put that on my list, too.