PDA

View Full Version : Finally a Reader

chikkum
May 26th, 2007, 05:15 PM
Hello Everyone...from the posts on couple of pages in this forum, I see that there are majorly authors who are members. Finally here comes a reader...that is me...i am a sucker for romance and love to read all type of romantic stuff....so all you auhtors out there..am waiting to be pampered by you guys...

jokes apart, i think this is a cool community and am sure i will enjoy being a part of it....

Karenne
May 26th, 2007, 07:29 PM
waves...:welcome:

We are so glad you are a part of our forum family!

Lainey
May 26th, 2007, 08:23 PM
Hey readers are great... we wish to get more of you here...besides you get to win all the good prizes when the authors give stuff away *smiles*

browse and chat and say hi to all you know and make some new friends here ...I hope you do.

thanks for coming and joining the family

Lainey

chikkum
May 28th, 2007, 03:11 PM
Thanx for a warm welcome...i sure hope to meet some grest writers here and in the same time get some interesting stuff to read....

Lila42
June 5th, 2007, 03:15 PM
Hey readers are great... we wish to get more of you here...besides you get to win all the good prizes when the authors give stuff away *smiles*

browse and chat and say hi to all you know and make some new friends here ...I hope you do.

thanks for coming and joining the family

Lainey

I agree. Show me the giveaways!

Karenne
June 5th, 2007, 03:26 PM
cough...there is a give away going on now in the Chatters Room! cough cough

Stuff is going to be given away all month long! Check it out. It will be happening all over the boards!:yes: