PDA

View Full Version : Two More Agents!

sjwilling
June 9th, 2010, 08:46 AM
Hey gang!

Let's welcome two more agents into the PIACT fold. Dynamic Drake and Elusive Eagle are here to flaunt danger with death defying stunts of absolute bravery.

You can see their details here (http://www.coffeetimeromance.com/board/showthread.php?t=9338)in the PIACT Agent Roll Call.

We'll have their archived missions up shortly, but let's just say for now, Drake will be bluff diving.... (I said Bluff!) in the Jamaican seas, and Eagle will have to investigate a Buddhist monk or ten in the Himalayas.

All, of course, under the watchful eye of the new CTR Bunny Angels....

Ferocious Furball.

CharmedGirl
June 9th, 2010, 03:09 PM
It's always good to see new agents joining the ranks. Can't wait to read their missions.

Riley'sTrueSoulmate
June 10th, 2010, 04:16 AM
Woohoo!!! Dynamic Drake here reporting for duty lol

hollie
June 10th, 2010, 04:55 AM
jamaica ~ himalayas, jamaica ~ himalayas

definatly jamaica the monks sound good but i want the hot SUNNY weather being based in the UK isn't all it's cracked up to be.

CharmedGirl
June 10th, 2010, 05:16 AM
jamaica ~ himalayas, jamaica ~ himalayas

definatly jamaica the monks sound good but i want the hot SUNNY weather being based in the UK isn't all it's cracked up to be.

Well it looks like you got your wish Hollie. Formidable Fox and Lightning Lynx are off to Jamaica.

hollie
June 10th, 2010, 09:15 AM
woohoo oh yeah oh yeah

Furball oh wonderous leader :notworthy:

i can i take one of those dresses with me pleeeeeeeeeeease you know the one i mean. :peepwall:

Riley'sTrueSoulmate
June 10th, 2010, 09:42 AM
Hehe Join the Jamaica Club! goodpostsmilies:whoohoo:

sjwilling
June 10th, 2010, 11:32 PM
woohoo oh yeah oh yeah

Furball oh wonderous leader :notworthy:

i can i take one of those dresses with me pleeeeeeeeeeease you know the one i mean. :peepwall:

Well I would, but knowing you it would be permanently transparent :lol:

Hehe Join the Jamaica Club! goodpostsmilies:whoohoo:

Scuba gear and sex toys, can't beat it :)

S.J.

hollie
June 11th, 2010, 05:05 PM
Well I would, but knowing you it would be permanently transparent :lol:

S.J.

It wouldn't be :tt2:

it would be pretty pinks and purples

sjwilling
August 18th, 2010, 02:01 PM
It wouldn't be :tt2:

it would be pretty pinks and purples

Of course seeing is believing...(or not seeing is believing)... Now where did I put that Nugacrystal....?

:)

S.J.

hollie
August 18th, 2010, 02:13 PM
i'm telling you pink and purple, i'm just not telling you how much depth there is to the coloursLaugh it Up fuzball

sjwilling
August 18th, 2010, 03:51 PM
i'm telling you pink and purple, i'm just not telling you how much depth there is to the coloursLaugh it Up fuzball

Transparent. I just hope you remembered the underwear, wouldn't want to see you challenging Wolf's position on YouTube :)

S.J.

hollie
August 18th, 2010, 04:08 PM
Transparent. I jyst hope you remeberedthe underwear, wouldn't want to see you challenging Wolf's position on youTube :)

S.J.

nope never not happening never never never

sjwilling
August 18th, 2010, 04:29 PM
nope never not happening never never never

Hmmm, *looks into Angels for sale/sold notes* I see, yes, quite, quite. LOL. Oh that will be fun.

Oh, what were you saying Hollie?

:whoohoo:

S.J.