PDA

View Full Version : Win a $20 B&N eGift Card!

Kellyann Zuzulo
June 9th, 2010, 07:54 PM
...all you have to do is subscribe to a quarterly and captivating genie newsletter (http://www.kfzuzulo.com/blog/). Did you know that genies eat, sleep, and make love? :sunbeam:

Of course, they can also travel on the wisp of a molecular mist, and never get relegated to coach. But they also have substance. Learn this and other amazing facts -- as well as details on the latest in genie fiction. Plus, you will be entered to win a $20 B&N eGift Card... like magic.

CharmedGirl
June 10th, 2010, 12:49 AM
I went and put my email addy in the shazam line. Not that I have a B&N store here in Australia to use the GC if I happen to win.

Kellyann Zuzulo
June 10th, 2010, 05:29 AM
I went and put my email addy in the shazam line. Not that I have a B&N store here in Australia to use the GC if I happen to win.
Thanks, Charmed Girl! The Barnes & Noble gift card is for ebooks and can be redeemed online for books you would download to your computer or device. So I think it should work for you if you happen to win- Good luck!

CharmedGirl
June 10th, 2010, 06:09 AM
Thanks, Charmed Girl! The Barnes & Noble gift card is for ebooks and can be redeemed online for books you would download to your computer or device. So I think it should work for you if you happen to win- Good luck!

Oh that's good news Kellyann, seeing as I buy a lot of ebooks. :notworthy:

hollie
June 10th, 2010, 09:48 AM
I signed up as well

Kellyann Zuzulo
June 10th, 2010, 10:46 AM
I signed up as well
Thanks, Hollie! I'll be drawing a winner on July 1st. The new genie e-newsletter should be flying out in August -- and it'll only be quarterly, promise. ; >

brandyzbooks
June 22nd, 2010, 10:30 PM
I tried to join it but it wouldn't take my email addy

Kellyann Zuzulo
June 22nd, 2010, 10:34 PM
I tried to join it but it wouldn't take my email addy
Sorry about that Brandy- I hate tech glitches. I'll enter you manually. Send me your email via private message and I'll also shoot you your free books. : >

yadkny
June 23rd, 2010, 01:12 AM
Hi Kellyann,
Cool contest and website :)

Kellyann Zuzulo
June 23rd, 2010, 07:14 AM
Hi Kellyann,
Cool contest and website :)
Thanks for signing up for the newsletter, Y! That magic carpet should be taking flight around late August.

Lucky47
June 25th, 2010, 11:34 AM
Hi Kellyann,
I just signed up also. This series is very interesting. I love Genies. :)
Carol L.
Lucky4750@aol.com

Kellyann Zuzulo
June 25th, 2010, 09:36 PM
Hi Kellyann,
I just signed up also. This series is very interesting. I love Genies. :)
Carol L.
Lucky4750@aol.com
Thanks, Carol! I have your name entered for the B&N egift card. And the newsletter is coming together very nicely -- magical tidbits about genies and the world they live/hover in....