PDA

View Full Version : The Sims

Elizabeth Black
June 9th, 2010, 11:11 PM
:smilingsun:

Anyone like playing God in The Sims the way I do? I like creating homes for my Sims and giving them scads of money (via the cheat codes) so my Sims can be wealthy and enjoy going to the beach all the time. Plus my very first Sims died in a kitchen fire and turned into ghosts, so I always create ghosts for my new homes. There's nothing like waking up my favorite Sims at O-Dark-Thirty in the morning with ghosts wandering about the house. :ghost2:

I also have Mulder and Scully from the X Files Sims. Believe it or not, my Mulder Sim was the first Sim to be abducted by aliens because I had him playing with the telescope late at night. :alien: I love playing The Sims. I even get ideas for fiction when playing The Sims. They're multi-purpose games that keep me occupied for hours on end.

hollie
June 10th, 2010, 09:52 AM
i liked the origional sims but i haven't played any of the others but i am thinking about getting sims 3 is it worth getting?

Elizabeth Black
June 10th, 2010, 12:34 PM
I only play the original Sims because I have all the downloads from fan sites of tiles, wallpaper, windows, and skins that I don't think will work with Sims 2 or Sims 3. Plus I like all the cheat codes, especially the one that gives my Sims tons of money so they can be rich and lazy. LOL I love to kill off my Sims and make them ghosts to haunt the house for the next Sims who move in. I also love getting them into lover's spats. Sometimes I play The Sims when I'm looking for plot ideas. Just watching them is fun.

CharmedGirl
June 10th, 2010, 03:26 PM
I haven't played The Sims game in so long. It is a fun game though.

hollie
June 10th, 2010, 03:43 PM
if i can find my discs (we still have boxes from moving 3 months ago) i think i'll load it onto my laptop then i might email you as i can't remember the cheat something about rosebud but i'm not sure what, i might have it written down with the disks lol

cici1190
June 10th, 2010, 05:32 PM
i liked the origional sims but i haven't played any of the others but i am thinking about getting sims 3 is it worth getting?

I think the sims 3 is totally worth getting. I adore that game. Play it all the time except for right now since the evil virus cursed my video card. Now I have dreams of playing the sims 3. Now I want ambitions. :gloomy:

Jeriha
December 13th, 2011, 08:08 AM
I am soooooooo addicted to Sims 3..

Can play for hours and hours at a time.. Its so much fun creating and managing their lives.. Sometimes I just leave them awhile to see what they do and use mods to change homes and come back later to see what they did while I was playing another house..

I got an updated machine specially to play this but unfortunately its giving loads of problems.. I still haven't gotten a chance to play the latest pack PETS because my machine is gone for repair.. *sigh* So nowadays am a lost person just making do with books.. :gloomy:

I imagine the stories from them too.. Just too bad I am no good at writing so I can make them into a book..

Anyone else played Sims 3 yet??