PDA

View Full Version : Swag Bag Give-a-way

traceyhkitts
June 11th, 2010, 08:25 AM
:welcome1:

For those who don't know, the "swag bag" is an 8 1/2 x 11 envelope stuffed as full as I can get it with author swag. There's bookmarks, pens, autographed items, etc. It's not just from me, but stuff from my fellow authors as well:)

There's a little bit of everything from YA to MM.

Everyone who leaves me a comment today (not just on this thread, but anywhere on my Author Corner) will be entered for a chance to win the swag bag. I'll draw a winner (to be fair to others in different time zones) sometime tomorrorw and post it here.

Have fun:):thewave:

MariaD.
June 11th, 2010, 12:04 PM
Gotta love the Swag Bag Give-a-ways....please count me in

Robbibird3
June 11th, 2010, 12:55 PM
Hey Tracey,
It's been a long time since I reviewed a book for you on Romance Junkies and I really liked but pee poor memory of mine stops recall for the title. The word or name Red is coming with my attempts but I'll just have to find that disc that I saved my reviews on because I no longer do reviews at least for now. maybe someday I'll get back into it.

Robin

traceyhkitts
June 11th, 2010, 01:06 PM
I believe it was Red, book one in the Lilith Mercury: Werewolf Hunter Series:)

lilpixie
June 11th, 2010, 04:05 PM
Hi Tracey you are a new to me author I was checking out your site and have to say your books sound right up my alley I love paranormal cant wait to get started reading your work.

traceyhkitts
June 11th, 2010, 04:48 PM
Awesome:) I hope you enjoy it.

yadkny
June 11th, 2010, 05:26 PM
:helloooo: Tracey,
WOW your books sound great! Adding them to my TBR pile. A swag bag is a very generous offering :punk:. Please count me in.

yadkny@hotmail.com Cheerleader

brandyzbooks
June 11th, 2010, 05:40 PM
Welcome to June Jubilee how is your day going?

traceyhkitts
June 12th, 2010, 01:22 AM
Awesome:) I always enjoy the time I get to spend in the forums here.

Deslauree
June 12th, 2010, 01:39 PM
I have been checking out your books. Loving what I see.

traceyhkitts
June 12th, 2010, 04:04 PM
I'm collecting the names of everyone who has left me a comment (anywhere in my Author Corner) and putting them in a hat right now. Seriously, I've got one of those "Michael Jackson" hats. LOL I wear it when I do the moonwalk across the kitchen tile.

We will have a winner shortly.smilies/bump.gif

Deslauree
June 12th, 2010, 04:37 PM
I tried to teach my boys how to do the moonwalk and well it was sad so sad. :err::dizzy:

brandyzbooks
June 12th, 2010, 06:46 PM
I wish I could do the moonwalk... I am not coordinated enough!!! :roflmao: