PDA

View Full Version : Wanna be the Grand Prize Winner?

Gina Gordon
June 11th, 2010, 06:49 PM
Stop by on June 13th and join us while we discuss our hobbies, books and a lot more.

One lucky commenter will win a Grand Prize. What will you win, you ask?

Ebook copies of:
Wicked Ride by Gina Gordon
Tagging Her Lynx by Abby Wood
Submission by Fiona Vance
Biohazard by Honoria Ravena
Finally, My Love by Kate Richards
A Player's Agenda by Ambrielle Kirk
Resurrecting Charlie's Girl by Debra Kayn
Seamless by Tara S. Nichols

Don't forget to stop by! Every visitor receives a complimentary cyber margarita!!

CharmedGirl
June 11th, 2010, 07:10 PM
I'll be sure to drop by. I love contests.

yadkny
June 12th, 2010, 12:42 AM
:helloooo: Gina,
I love margarita's! Your book sounds really good. I will have to add it to my TBR list. Whoever the grand prize winner is will definitely be having a very HOT summer with those ebooks to read.

I hope you have a great Jubilee Day! smilie_colors1.gif

yadkny@hotmail.com Cheerleader

hollie
June 12th, 2010, 05:46 AM
oh i have no plans for tomorrow so i should be about to play

Abby Wood
June 12th, 2010, 02:03 PM
Yay! I'm glad you all are coming by tomorrow. We're going to have a blast. :-)

kate richards
June 12th, 2010, 02:11 PM
I also have a copy of Finally, My Love in the Grand Prize, but I won't be able to deliver til the 18th which is release date. I'm so excited!
Kate Richards

AmbrielleKirk
June 12th, 2010, 02:20 PM
I also have a copy of Finally, My Love in the Grand Prize, but I won't be able to deliver til the 18th which is release date. I'm so excited!
Kate Richards

Same here, Kate. A Player's Agenda releases July 16th. The lucky winner will be one of the firsts to read it. Cheerleader

Tara S Nichols
June 12th, 2010, 03:06 PM
I'm also giving away a silver byzantine bracelet, (see my blog for details) which is a separate contest from the grand prize. I still have to figure out what hoops one has to jump through to set up yet. (Wanders off) Hmmm, where did I put those hoops?

Gina Gordon
June 13th, 2010, 12:30 PM
All you guests out there....don't you want to win?

Even one comment will throw your name into the hat for a chance to win a whole bunch of e-books.

Make fun of Debra's mosquito bite.
Ogle a hot fireman.
Try some of Ambrielle's appetizers.
Play with the disco ball.

Come out and play....

s7anna
June 13th, 2010, 12:46 PM
What an awesome package of goodie!

Tara S Nichols
June 13th, 2010, 12:51 PM
We party b-i-g! :)

Abby Wood
June 13th, 2010, 01:13 PM
What an awesome package of goodie!

Isn't it great? Makes me wish I could enter. lol

Gwyn Lacy
June 13th, 2010, 01:29 PM
I love June Jubilee! What a party! I'm a Spot Light Author, too. I'll post on my Spot Light to check you all out--as soon as I get through reading! Whoot! Whoot! Party!

Tara S Nichols
June 13th, 2010, 01:32 PM
Isn't it great? Makes me wish I could enter. lol

LOL! I thought the same thing. I totally want to read all the Breathless Babe titles.

Abby Wood
June 13th, 2010, 01:33 PM
I love June Jubilee! What a party! I'm a Spot Light Author, too. I'll post on my Spot Light to check you all out--as soon as I get through reading! Whoot! Whoot! Party!

Hi Gwyn and thanks. Between all of us partying through the day we'll have Coffee Time Romance rockin' with fun. smilies/beer1.gif

Tara S Nichols
June 13th, 2010, 01:35 PM

Thanks Gwyn! We can do the same. I see your name and hobbies are listed on the home page.

You're doing -Research, Writing, Watching Romantic Comedies (LOVE THOSE), Cats, Exercise, & Dog Rescue. Very cool!

kate richards
June 13th, 2010, 01:36 PM
It's after ten here, which means it's afternoon for some of you...can we have Margaritas now?

Tara S Nichols
June 13th, 2010, 01:39 PM
It's after ten here, which means it's afternoon for some of you...can we have Margaritas now?

Was I supposhed to Wait? hic? I just poured by cyber margarita over my cereal, good thing I like black russians.

AmbrielleKirk
June 13th, 2010, 01:39 PM

Gwyn,

Thanks for stopping by. We have plenty food and drinks to go around. I peeked at your website. Very nice by the way. I love Rae Monet's designs.

Gina Gordon
June 13th, 2010, 01:40 PM
It's definitely margarita time. "Oh, Luke" *Gina snaps her fingers* A round for me and my babes. Don't forget our lovely guests."

AmbrielleKirk
June 13th, 2010, 01:41 PM

I've been waiting for somebody to bring out the beverages. It's almost 2pm on the east coast.

Gina Gordon
June 13th, 2010, 01:42 PM
Thanks Gwyn! We can do the same. I see your name and hobbies are listed on the home page.

You're doing -Research, Writing, Watching Romantic Comedies (LOVE THOSE), Cats, Exercise, & Dog Rescue. Very cool!

Hi Gwyn, thanks for stopping by. Romantic Comedies, huh? I posted in the movies section. What's your fave romantic comedy?

kate richards
June 13th, 2010, 01:52 PM
Yay! Now that the blender is whirring, the music is pounding, I may have to invite the neighbors to the party

AmbrielleKirk
June 13th, 2010, 05:45 PM
I brougt more Daiquiris too. Hey, where did all the hot firemen go?

Nancy G
June 13th, 2010, 05:47 PM
http://lh5.ggpht.com/_XRPTCh2KWbY/S-8S6K5pfjI/AAAAAAAAB5g/WGfESxIZDhY/mag.jpg

Did I hear something about margaritas? Sounds yummy, and so does the contest.

CharmedGirl
June 13th, 2010, 05:52 PM
I love Margaritas but it's a bit early for me to drink. It's only 7:50am.

AmbrielleKirk
June 13th, 2010, 06:03 PM
I love Margaritas but it's a bit early for me to drink. It's only 7:50am.

What about a Champagne Mimosa? If you're eating breakfast, this will probably go well with your scrambled eggs and toast.

brandyzbooks
June 13th, 2010, 06:05 PM
I love Margaritas... but I'm craring for my daughter who broke her leg so I better not take one... How about a BIG glass of lemonade, that i could handle!!!

Abby Wood
June 13th, 2010, 06:10 PM
I love Margaritas... but I'm craring for my daughter who broke her leg so I better not take one... How about a BIG glass of lemonade, that i could handle!!!

Ah, poor thing. Broken legs are no fun. We've got lemonade too, no problem. We can even give a shirley temple to your daughter. I used to think those were sooo good when I was little. Made me feel special. :-)

Gina Gordon
June 13th, 2010, 06:10 PM
Good thing our bar is stocked. Mimosas and lemonade coming up

Abby Wood
June 13th, 2010, 06:12 PM
http://lh5.ggpht.com/_XRPTCh2KWbY/S-8S6K5pfjI/AAAAAAAAB5g/WGfESxIZDhY/mag.jpg

Did I hear something about margaritas? Sounds yummy, and so does the contest.

Whee...we're pretty excited about giving our books to new readers too. :huepfen017:

CharmedGirl
June 13th, 2010, 06:42 PM
More contests please. LOL

Tara S Nichols
June 13th, 2010, 06:47 PM
More contests please. LOL

I'm giving away a bracelet in the jewelry section.smilies/bounce.gif

brandyzbooks
June 13th, 2010, 07:29 PM
Ah, poor thing. Broken legs are no fun. We've got lemonade too, no problem. We can even give a shirley temple to your daughter. I used to think those were sooo good when I was little. Made me feel special. :-)

Ya... She is doing better, she broke it at her SB game and then had to have Emergency Surgery at the reginal Childrens hosp to fix it on Wed... I have to say the hosp was nice and really catered to the kids and parents, it is sooo much different from when my youngest was a baby and in and out all the time... but its been almost 10yrs I guess it was time for a change!!!

I remember the first time someone ordered me a Shirley Temple, I was 11 at a "bar" eating with a friend and her parents and was soooo freaked out I wouldn't drink it, lol I had no idea it had no alcohol in it so just pretended to sip it until I could asked for water...

brandyzbooks
June 13th, 2010, 07:36 PM
I'm giving away a bracelet in the jewelry section.smilies/bounce.gif

Now to see if I can find it!!!

Deslauree
June 13th, 2010, 07:37 PM
I am so sorry about your daughter. I hope she feels better soon. Shirley Temples are awesome they make you feel special when your young. I used to feel so grown up when I ordered a virgin strawberry margarita.

brandyzbooks
June 13th, 2010, 08:00 PM
I am so sorry about your daughter. I hope she feels better soon. Shirley Temples are awesome they make you feel special when your young. I used to feel so grown up when I ordered a virgin strawberry margarita.

Thank You... its going to be a long summer that's for sure. I've never had a "virgin" margarita before but I'm sure they are as good at the "grown up" version or atleast almost, lol

Gwyn Lacy
June 13th, 2010, 08:50 PM
Is there still a party going on here? There is some half-dressed, buffed out fire men and music leaking over to my Author Spot Light! They claim it is getting to crowded at Breathless Babes. *wink* Whoo Hoo Ladies! We are having a good time. Come on over and say hi! Party Jubilee! Post anywhere but Party would be great!

Deslauree
June 13th, 2010, 08:56 PM
I do not like the taste of alcohol so sometimes i still drink the virgin margaritas. they are not bad at all. smilies/beer1.gif

Tara S Nichols
June 13th, 2010, 09:03 PM
So that's where they went. More trucks loaded with firemen showed up here and they said there were more parties on the horizon. Some stayed, some played, some strayed, <g>

Is there still a party going on here? There is some half-dressed, buffed out fire men and music leaking over to my Author Spot Light! They claim it is getting to crowded at Breathless Babes. *wink* Whoo Hoo Ladies! We are having a good time. Come on over and say hi! Party Jubilee! Post anywhere but Party would be great!

Tara S Nichols
June 13th, 2010, 09:07 PM
I do not like the taste of alcohol so sometimes i still drink the virgin margaritas. they are not bad at all. smilies/beer1.gif

I agree, sometimes alcohol gets in the way, but I must admit, nothing can replace a real beer or real wine. (I can handle and G&T without the G, but man o man, it kills a drink when it doesn't have whatever flavor alcohol adds to beer and wine.:fridaynite:

Abby Wood
June 13th, 2010, 09:16 PM
lol Brandyzbooks...that sounds like the first time I had a Shirley Temple. My aunt and uncle ordered one for my cousin and I. I kept sipping it, and the whole time I thought "omg, they are giving me alcohol." lol My cousin was 2 years older than me and when I whispered in her ear asking if it had alcohol in it, she told me yes...the brat!

brandyzbooks
June 13th, 2010, 09:24 PM

I like alcohol but I can't drink, I am on to many meds for my heart and other things.... That is okay I think it is funner to watch and make fun of the drinkers and NOT have the hangover, lol

brandyzbooks
June 13th, 2010, 09:27 PM
lol Brandyzbooks...that sounds like the first time I had a Shirley Temple. My aunt and uncle ordered one for my cousin and I. I kept sipping it, and the whole time I thought "omg, they are giving me alcohol." lol My cousin was 2 years older than me and when I whispered in her ear asking if it had alcohol in it, she told me yes...the brat!

ha ha ha "snort" that is funny but atleast you had the nerve to ask, I just sat there like big chicken hope they wouldn't notice I wasn't really drinking it!!! :scardey:

AmbrielleKirk
June 13th, 2010, 09:33 PM

Gwyn,
Are you trying to lure our firefighter men away?:teddy: I was having such a good time with Raul. I was gonna bring him right back. Now he's looking for his friends.

AmbrielleKirk
June 13th, 2010, 09:35 PM

Deslauree,

I am not a heavy drinker myself, but I like trying out different types of wine. My other hobby...

Abby Wood
June 13th, 2010, 09:45 PM
ha ha ha "snort" that is funny but atleast you had the nerve to ask, I just sat there like big chicken hope they wouldn't notice I wasn't really drinking it!!! :scardey:

I remember waiting for someone to come and arrest me. lol Of course, I later learned that it was a kid's drink and I learned about more virgin drinks....so when I ordered them at restaurants when I was with my non-drinking parents I think I embarrassed them by acting like a preteen lush! Ah, so fun to be a kid sometimes.

brandyzbooks
June 13th, 2010, 09:51 PM
I remember waiting for someone to come and arrest me. lol Of course, I later learned that it was a kid's drink and I learned about more virgin drinks....so when I ordered them at restaurants when I was with my non-drinking parents I think I embarrassed them by acting like a preteen lush! Ah, so fun to be a kid sometimes.

Ya I bet that was funny my parents never really drank either...

HonoriaRavena
June 13th, 2010, 09:55 PM
I don't like the taste of alchohol at all. I love virgin pina coladas. I've had the ones with rum and they just aren't as good. I made some jello shots not too long ago that I had to throw out because they just tasted gross!

Lol, and I've already had a few incidents were throwing up was involved. I throw up enough as it is, my incredibly weak stomach doesn't need any incentive. So, you ladies party, I'll drive (except I hate driving, so that doesn't really work either).

AmbrielleKirk
June 13th, 2010, 09:59 PM
I don't like the taste of alchohol at all. I love virgin pina coladas. I've had the ones with rum and they just aren't as good. I made some jello shots not too long ago that I had to throw out because they just tasted gross!

Lol, and I've already had a few incidents were throwing up was involved. I throw up enough as it is, my incredibly weak stomach doesn't need any incentive. So, you ladies party, I'll drive (except I hate driving, so that doesn't really work either).

lol. yes, one bad episode of taking in too much alcohol past your tolerance level is all it takes to never do it again...for some people at least.

Abby Wood
June 13th, 2010, 10:01 PM
*Contest Info*

The grand prize winner will be picked tomorrow morning, and I'll post who the winner is. I'm taking everyone's name and throwing them in the cowboy hat. (I live on a farm, lol)

We are all in different time zones, and approaching the evening hours to late night hours...so our posts might become less, but feel free to party like we're here. I know that I have had a great time talking to you all. I'm pretty new to CTR, and I feel like I know some of you now, which is really nice. I'll still be here for a little bit. I'm a night owl!

I did want to thank everyone for stopping by, commenting, and great conversations. We all appreciate it very much. *mwah*

AmbrielleKirk
June 13th, 2010, 10:16 PM
Ditto to what Abby said.

I really enjoyed everyone's company today and this evening. The prize package is so awesome (all those hot ebooks to one special reader), I wish I could enter. I'll be lurking around the CTR forums more often and I hope to catch some of you in the loops.

brandyzbooks
June 13th, 2010, 10:23 PM
:excl: Thank you Abby, Ambriellekirk and everyone for coming today!!! I have found so many new authors the last few days my hubby is going to hide my CC, lol

Debra Kayn
June 13th, 2010, 11:15 PM
I've had a great time. I loved checking out all the hobbies in the special interest section. I'm really going to have to learn how to bellydance or pole dance with all the new recipes I picked up today. lol

Wow, those fireman sure have some stamina. They've been entertaining us since early morning. Great job, guys!

Tara S Nichols
June 13th, 2010, 11:20 PM
And I ditto what Abby said too. CTR has a great bunch (that's why I keep coming back) You guys like to play!! Yay you!

Tara S Nichols
June 13th, 2010, 11:21 PM
Wow, those fireman sure have some stamina. They've been entertaining us since early morning. Great job, guys!

I wouldn't have my firemen any other way, hum:jawdrop:mina!

Gwyn Lacy
June 14th, 2010, 12:30 AM
Hi Ambrielle Kirk--it has been a great day! I also love Rae Monet's designs. I have completely blown my diet--oh well, it's a party!! ChampagneParty.gifHope you had a great day too. No Monday blues allowed! Nice to meet you, again!

Abby Wood
June 14th, 2010, 10:57 AM
Are you ready to find out who won?

The Grand Prize winner of the first Breathless Babe Contest is...

brandyzbooks
:spotman:

These are the books that you'll receive...

Ebook copies of:
Wicked Ride by Gina Gordon
Tagging Her Lynx by Abby Wood
Submission by Fiona Vance
Biohazard by Honoria Ravena
Finally, My Love by Kate Richards
A Player's Agenda by Ambrielle Kirk
Resurrecting Charlie's Girl by Debra Kayn
Seamless by Tara S. Nichols

Thank you to everyone who came by yesterday. The turnout was fabulous, and from what I heard around the coffee maker this morning, some of the firemen are still talking about the party this morning.:winkiss:

brandyzbooks- I'll pass your email to all the participating authors, and they will send you their book, so keep an eye on your inbox. Ambrielle and Kate will deliver their books on July 16th and 18th, because they are brand spankin' new releases coming right off the press this week.

kate richards
June 14th, 2010, 11:17 AM
Congratulations to Brandyzbooks! I'll get Finally, My Love to you on Friday, my release date. Thanks for keeping us company yesterday, we all had a great time.
Kate

AmbrielleKirk
June 14th, 2010, 11:38 AM
Congrats Brandyzbooks! An ebook copy of A Player's Agenda will be emailed to you on July 16th, release day. You will be one of the firsts to read it. :jump:

Thanks again for joining us.

Gina Gordon
June 14th, 2010, 12:09 PM
Yeah! Congrats! Wicked Ride is on its way!!

Thank you to you and everyone for coming out to play with us yesterday.

CharmedGirl
June 14th, 2010, 03:28 PM
Congratulations Brandy. What a great prize to win.

hollie
June 14th, 2010, 03:34 PM
congratulations that a great list of books

brandyzbooks
June 14th, 2010, 06:26 PM
:whoohoo: Thank you everyone!!! I am sooooo happy and excited, I can't wait to get to reading them all. It was sooo nice to meet all the authors and my book list just keeps growing and growing, but hey I'll never be bored, BROKE yes, but bored never!!! :partytime:

Brandy :happydance:

Tara S Nichols
June 14th, 2010, 08:31 PM
Congratulations Brandy, Seamless has been shipped to you via cyber fireman fantasy. ooh la la, he's not even wearing a stitch.

brandyzbooks
June 14th, 2010, 08:52 PM
A BIG :thankyou: again to Abby Wood, Tara S Nichols, Gina Gordon, Ambrielle Kirk, Kate Richards, Fiona Vance, Honoria Ravena and Debra Kayn ;) for gifting me with your awsome books!!! :grouphug2:

Also Thanks Hollie and Charmedgirl for the Congrats...it was fun talking to everyone!!!

Brandy

Abby Wood
June 14th, 2010, 09:36 PM
Now just don't be blaming us when you burn your dinner or miss an appointment, because you are lost in one of our books. :-)

Happy Reading! (and you are very welcome)

brandyzbooks
June 14th, 2010, 09:49 PM
I won't, but more than likely I'll be so engrossed in my books that I will forget to eat altogether!!! Not that it would hurt me to miss a few meals, lol Rest assurred my daughters' will not let me forget supper.... :)

Brandy :eat:

kate richards
June 14th, 2010, 09:51 PM
Glad to hear it Brandy. We'd hate to be responsible for starvation!

Tara S Nichols
June 14th, 2010, 09:55 PM
Oh no, no starvation allowed. Keep up your strength for jewelry making!

By the way, Brandy is also my winner for my hobby give away, a bracelet and the tutorial on how to go about chain link jewelry!

I'm intoxicated by her enthusiasm.

Abby Wood
June 14th, 2010, 09:59 PM
Was she really? lol No wonder she's so happy. That's so cool.

brandyzbooks
June 14th, 2010, 10:36 PM
Yes I am a very lucky girl today!!! You have all been sooo nice to talk to....

But Tara are you sure its my enthusiasm for jewelry making your intoxicated with and not all those margarita's and hot firemen that were making the rounds, lol smilies/beer1.gif

brandyzbooks
June 14th, 2010, 10:37 PM
: happy dance :

Tara S Nichols
June 14th, 2010, 10:40 PM
lol, they were yesterday. <g> No, I like sharing the hobby stuff equally to cyber firemen. Happy dance. And, I think goodnight for me.
My son somehow went to bed at 9:30 during the party, and woke up at 5:30. I, of course, am a zombie. And my son? Sleeping like a ... baby?