PDA

View Full Version : Kate Richards

kate richards
June 13th, 2010, 11:30 AM
Hi, I'm Kate Richards from sunny Southern California. I've loved writing my whole life, but only got around to trying to be a writer recently. My first book Finally, My Love is being released by Breathless Press on Friday, June 18 and I couldn't be more excited. It's an internet romance story loosely based on how I met my husband 9 years ago, although I took certain artistic liberties, it is fiction after all. There's going to be another coming in September, PerfectPartners.com, a humorous look at internet dating services. I hope you'll check out my stories, and I'd love to hear how you like them!

s7anna
June 13th, 2010, 12:49 PM
Congratulations on your upcoming new release Kate!

Tara S Nichols
June 13th, 2010, 12:53 PM
Looking forward to your book release. You have me intrigued.

kate richards
June 13th, 2010, 01:33 PM
Thank you! I hope it will be well received, because I know my husband blushes, wanting to know if everyone will think that's exactly what happened the day we met! All I can say is, no, we don't have an elevator and yes, we were that excited to be together.

Gwyn Lacy
June 13th, 2010, 01:33 PM
Dear Kate, sounds interesting. I love the part about using a little artistic license *grin*! Looking forward to your new release! Great job, Tara. I'm posting on my Spot Light Author to check Breathless Bables out! What a Sunday! What a Party! Whoot! Whoot!

Olivia Starke
June 13th, 2010, 02:21 PM
Kate! Hey girlie wanted to stop in and say howdy. We need to work out the details of our chat this Friday :)

Olivia

kate richards
June 13th, 2010, 02:27 PM
Hi Olivia! Thanks for stopping by. Olivia Starke and I are sharing a release date on Friday and we're going to have a big party of our own that day to celebrate. She's a multi-pubbed fabulous author sharing her date with me and I'm so thrilled!

CharmedGirl
June 13th, 2010, 03:31 PM
Welcome to CTR.

Congratulations on the upcoming release.

kate richards
June 13th, 2010, 03:35 PM
Thanks, Charmed Girl. It's very exciting and lovely to be included with the Breathless Babes.

Nancy G
June 13th, 2010, 05:57 PM
Congrats on the new release. I'll watch for it.

kate richards
June 13th, 2010, 06:14 PM
Thanks again everyone. I think it means the most to me that my first release is based on my own love story with the 'bad boy' from Vermont. He has a lot in common with other romance heros, having lived a much more exciting life than I have. And he's brought me luck, I think, because I've got two more sales so far!