PDA

View Full Version : Do You Like Sexy Pirate Ghosts?

kellyabell
June 13th, 2010, 03:26 PM
Hi Everyone,
I thought I'd share an excerpt of my Paranormal short story Blackheart Point. It involves a very sexy Pirate Ghost whose been waiting for his long lost love at Blackheart Point Lighthouse Museum. Has he found her in the Michele Watling the new museum curator? Will an evil human presence threaten a most unusual love that they share?

Here's the excerpt:
This…
this is crazy. I should be running out of here screaming
my bloody head off and yet I’m not afraid of you. You’re
a freaking ghost for God’s sake. I shouldn’t be able to
...feel you or see you. How is this possible?”
“Many things are possible when you open your
mind to them, Michele. I don’t know how you have
returned to me but I am grateful. I must go now, but I
will appear again when I can. It takes an extreme
amount of energy to maintain this form. I will see you
again, tonight. Until then, my love.” He vanished.

buy your copy today for only 99 Cents on www.solsticepublishing.com (http://www.solsticepublishing.com) or www.amazon.com (http://www.amazon.com)

You'll be glad you did! It just got a great review from Manic Readers!

CharmedGirl
June 13th, 2010, 03:55 PM
Sounds good Kelly.

kellyabell
June 13th, 2010, 05:37 PM
Thank you! I had a lot of fun writing and it just got a nice review from Manic Readers. Please see below

Michele is finally safe from her ex-husband. He's locked up in prison and she has moved far enough away that he shouldn't be able to find her. Shouldn't, couldn't. She is the curator of Blackheart Point Light now and happier than she's ever been. The furniture is wonderfully antique, the scenery gorgeous and—it even has its own ghost! The pirate Blackheart, lost at sea while sailing to England to save his woman.

Blackheart manifests himself to Michele. How could he not, she and the woman have the same name and same features as well? As they become closer the worst happens—Mark (ex-husband) gets out of prison and has revenge on his mind. Can a ghost save his new love? How did Mark find her again and what will happen? Blackheart Point will answer these questions in a well-written format that is great for a coffee break treat.