PDA

View Full Version : I'm a sleeper. what about you?

Aline de Chevigny
June 17th, 2010, 10:49 AM
So when I have some free time, which isn't often I sleep.
Yep you read right, I sleep.

Between my job where I work around 182 hours in 2 weeks and trying to write, edit, have a life and eat. I have time for sleeping as a hobby.

But when i run away to the woods tonight, I will be reading mwahahahaha

Aline:devil:

Daniella Ivette
June 17th, 2010, 07:39 PM
I'm a sleepyhead, lol.

For some reason, my family thinks I'm like a vampire, because I looooove napping during the day, and am super hyperactive at night!

Lisa Marie Wilkinson
June 19th, 2010, 11:12 PM
I work full time in addition to writing, and I adore sleeping because I never get enough of it! Unfortunately, I have a tendency toward insomnia, so a good night's sleep is usually an elusive dream.

Aline de Chevigny
June 20th, 2010, 12:35 PM
I'm a sleepyhead, lol.

For some reason, my family thinks I'm like a vampire, because I looooove napping during the day, and am super hyperactive at night!

LOL I think most of us who like to sleep enjoy doin git during the day. It's more peaceful at night to get things done.

Aline

Aline de Chevigny
June 20th, 2010, 12:35 PM
I work full time in addition to writing, and I adore sleeping because I never get enough of it! Unfortunately, I have a tendency toward insomnia, so a good night's sleep is usually an elusive dream.

I hear that, which is why I take the sleep whenever I can when I'm not working that is.

Aline

s7anna
June 21st, 2010, 09:46 PM
Holy moly! I don't know how you get the energy to do anything else after pulling off work weeks like that.

I have trouble sleeping so I'm more likely to stay up all night than actually getting any sleep.

Aline de Chevigny
June 21st, 2010, 11:23 PM
Holy moly! I don't know how you get the energy to do anything else after pulling off work weeks like that.

I have trouble sleeping so I'm more likely to stay up all night than actually getting any sleep.

LOL you get used to it. It's finding the time around family and friends that's the real challenge.

Trouble sleeping is a moot point for me. I can't afford to not sleep in my field, I could get seriously hurt if I'm over tired, or worse I could get others hurt. smilie_colors1.gif

Franny_Armstrong_PNG
June 22nd, 2010, 08:34 AM
I use insomnia wisely and write until I can't write anymore. The story must be written, no matter what time of day it is.

Hugs

Aline de Chevigny
June 22nd, 2010, 02:57 PM
I use insomnia wisely and write until I can't write anymore. The story must be written, no matter what time of day it is.

Hugs

I can do that from home but not while at work.

Miss Mae
June 24th, 2010, 10:30 AM
Oh, I grab a nap whenever I can find it! Sometimes I don't sleep too well (like last night, it took after midnight, and then I had a headache), so if I can get some shuteye during the day, I don't let it pass by! LOL

Grammi7
June 24th, 2010, 02:24 PM
I sleep late so I am up late. It's the best time to get my reading done after the grand children and my hubby have all gone to bed. AAAAH so peaceful and quiet. lol

Dani
June 24th, 2010, 07:36 PM
So when I have some free time, which isn't often I sleep.
Yep you read right, I sleep.

Between my job where I work around 182 hours in 2 weeks and trying to write, edit, have a life and eat. I have time for sleeping as a hobby.

But when i run away to the woods tonight, I will be reading mwahahahaha

Aline:devil:
Aline honey, if sleeping were an Olympic event, I'd win the gold hands down! Laugh it Up fuzball

I love my sleep and will do anything to get it. I have insomnia so I'm always up late and hardly ever up early. It's rare that I get a good night's sleep.

ChristieSilvers
June 1st, 2011, 10:01 PM
I love, love, LOVE sleeping in. However, I also love how much I can get done in a day if I'm up early. It's a toss up.

Right now the kids are out of school for summer and I'm sleeping in for this first week. Starting next week I'll be getting up at 7am in order to get some writing done before the kids wake up & my crazy hectic days begin.