PDA

View Full Version : Apoligies on the June Jubilee

tree220
June 18th, 2010, 09:30 PM
SJ was supposed to participate today but unfortunately his pancreas had other ideas and he's back in the hospital.

:sick2:

yadkny
June 18th, 2010, 10:15 PM
Oh, no that's terrible I hope everything goes ok :(
We'll be praying for him.

Deslauree
June 18th, 2010, 11:22 PM
I hope he starts feeling better soon. :sick2:

Dani
June 19th, 2010, 01:22 AM
Oh crap, not again. I hope he gets better soon. Tell him I'll be praying for him Tree.

Robbibird3
June 19th, 2010, 04:37 PM
OH man that really bites. Is this why I haven't seen him on here or at my Samhain yahoo group. I hope he improves and will keep him in my prayers.

Robin

katsrus
June 20th, 2010, 06:35 PM
Sure hope he recovers quickly.

Dani
June 20th, 2010, 07:59 PM
OH man that really bites. Is this why I haven't seen him on here or at my Samhain yahoo group. I hope he improves and will keep him in my prayers.

Robin

Robin, usually he's out for a while when this happens, so you won't see him anywhere. We missed him for about two months at one point in time. Prayers always help.

Robbibird3
June 26th, 2010, 07:23 PM
Dani,
I know you said it could be months before anyone heard from SJ but has anyone heard anything new regarding his health. Is the poor guy still in the hospital or at home trying to recouperate? I sorta got attached to the guy, I mean he's got a great bedside manner for lack of a better description right now and a sense of humor. A great husband or father material for someone that's for certain but I think he and tree are a couple from the posts I've seen. Any who if anyone knows how he is currently doing would you give me an update please. My email is Robbibird3 at aol dot com. I would appreciate it greatly. Thanks.

Robin

hollie
June 27th, 2010, 10:15 AM
Robbi he is home i'll forward your message to him so he can contact you when he is feeling better

Dani
June 27th, 2010, 10:16 PM
Hollie, thanks for answering for me. :biggrin:

Robin, sorry I didn't get to answer you before, but I've had family in town and haven't been feeling very well myself lately, so I've missed a few days. I'm sure when S.J. feels up to it that he'll be back on to post. Also, you are correct about him and Tree being a couple. They, Max, Bubbles and Squeak are one big happy family. :)