PDA

View Full Version : Contest

Janice Seagraves
June 19th, 2010, 11:45 PM
:toot:I'm still running a contest on my Thursday's thirteen pos (http://ladyjanice.blogspot.com/)t. The winner gets a mug and a $25 gift certificate to Starbucks. Its not too late to enter and I need a few more warm bodies to make the contest more interesting.

Please come join the fun.:orange: Contest end at 12: 00 noon Sunday, June 20th.

Janice~

hollie
June 20th, 2010, 07:35 AM
it sounds like fun but i'm in the UK so i can't enter.

but talking of Starbucks my daughter is doing work experience at one of the York city center stores in July, she is going to have a shock York is very busy with tourists in the summer she is going to be rushed off her feet Laugh it Up fuzball. although i'm not sure i like tha idea of my very bouncy almost hyper 15 year old being introduced to lots of caffine :peepwall:

Janice Seagraves
June 20th, 2010, 03:37 PM
it sounds like fun but i'm in the UK so i can't enter.

but talking of Starbucks my daughter is doing work experience at one of the York city center stores in July, she is going to have a shock York is very busy with tourists in the summer she is going to be rushed off her feet Laugh it Up fuzball. although i'm not sure i like tha idea of my very bouncy almost hyper 15 year old being introduced to lots of caffine :peepwall:

About a third of my comments are "I live in the UK." I think for the next contest I'll have a certificate from a book store, one where you can use the internet to order your books so more people can play.

Oh no, a fifteen year old on caffeine? Yeah, she'll be bouncing off the walls. Poor you.

Have a great day.
Janice~

Janice Seagraves
June 20th, 2010, 04:04 PM
:toot:I did the drawing for my third contest (http://ladyjanice.blogspot.com/).:toot:

And the winner is . . .

:orange:Carol L.

Congrats Carol. Please Email (janbrowser@yahoo.com) and send me your snail mail addy and I will send your mug and gift certificate to you.

Janice~