PDA

View Full Version : questions about Stud Farm

Hilda816
May 31st, 2007, 10:38 PM
:wazzapp: :lol:Hi this is my first time on the forum. I have a few questions to ask about The Stud Farm by Skylar Sinclair. I am normally not a fan of gay fiction, but this one sounds interesting. I have only read the reviews. According to what I read , Dale feels like he got a raw deal in regards to the way Preston treated him when he went to apply for a job. I'm assuming Dale thought his first gay experience would be special , not a quickie over a desk in a office. Did Preston even offer the young man a job, after seducing him? Gay or straight no one deserves to be treated like that. Preston sounds like sleaze, I hope he was only a few years older that Dale, was he in his late 20's or 30's? I can understand his anger, but why is Dale resentful for 8 years? Does he feel Preston raped him, the sex seemed consensual from the previews. Before coming out of the closet, did Dale have sex with girls or was Preston his 1st lover?

skylar
June 23rd, 2007, 02:00 AM
Hello Hilda816,

The main focus of The Stud Farm is Daleís amazing transformation into the ultimate stripper and the way he goes about pulling off his retribution toward Preston, after having to wait eight years to get into the perfect position to pull off his plan of revenge.

In his early twenties, Dale goes to The Stud Farm to apply for a position as a stripper. He is young, naÔve, and a virgin. Preston is eighteen years older than Dale and uses his good looks to lure Dale into a sexual encounter, never planning on hiring him. Using him then discarding Dale without care or feeling, belittling him.

Though it is not mentioned in the story, it is understood that Dale is gay, all the way, never having been with a woman.

I hope this helps you,

Skylar Sinclair.
www.skylarsinclair.com

Karenne
June 23rd, 2007, 04:46 PM
Thanks Skylar!:winkiss:

Hilda816
December 5th, 2007, 07:22 PM
Thanks Skylar for answering the first reply, how exactly does Dale seek his revenge. Does he tell Preston off, beat him up, etc? Do the characters engage in sex again?