PDA

View Full Version : June 24th - join me HERE!!

Deanna Jewel
June 24th, 2010, 01:07 AM
Thanks so much for dropping in today! I'll be in and out, mostly in I hope! Leave me a comment and we can chat! Please know that I'm on the west coast for those of you out of bed way before I am! LOL I'll be here about noon EST so please wait for me, but....I'll also be here til probably 3:00 am YOUR time on the east coast!

For those not yet in my $25 Home Depot gift card giveaway, be sure to hop into that thread and leave your comment to be entered in that drawing, then come back here because.....leaving a comment here will put you in another drawing! Yep, you read right! Friday morning I'm drawing two names from those who comment and they will each win a signed copy of one of my books.

Uh oh....what do I write?? :omg_2: Oh my! I'll give you a few minutes to jump to my other threads and read about the two novels I have available online for purchase but most of all, I'd like you to fall in love with both of my heroes! I have a trailer out for each novel so you can learn a bit about the story line and a sneak preview of what happens.

DrinkingCoffeeahhh

I also have an interview with Nathan from No Turning Back if you'd like to take a few minutes to read that...click here (http://deannajewel.blogspot.com/2010_01_01_archive.html) and then I'd love to hear what you think.

If I don't answer your comment right away, I promise I will get to it as soon as I can. I don't plan to be away from the site for long periods though, so let's have some fun!

Who wants to win???? smilies/Dance.gif

yadkny
June 24th, 2010, 01:27 AM
:helloooo: Deanna,

I hope you do have a most excellent June Jubilee Day!!! :smilingsun:
I went to your interview with Captain <?XML:NAMESPACE PREFIX = ST1 /><ST1:GIVENNAME>Nathaniel</ST1:GIVENNAME> <ST1:SN>Clairmont, and WOW!... he is one hell of a looker :giggle:. Too bad he likes tall women (I'm just average height), but I like that beauty in a woman is not at the top of his list. </ST1:SN>
<ST1:SN></ST1:SN>
<ST1:SN>Now I will admit to not having read too many books in the time travel romance genre, but you had me with sexual tension and alpha male heroes :biggrin:.</ST1:SN>

Deanna Jewel
June 24th, 2010, 02:03 AM
Yad, my hero for the time travel is pretty hot too. I don't actually have a close picture of what he looks like in my mind but he has blue eyes that are killer with that dark hair of his! mmmm mmmm mmmmm Those who have read Never Surrender tell me they couldn't put it down once they started. I love hearing from readers and what they thought of my characters. I know it won't always be good because not everyone is going to like what or how I write but oh well, those who DO like my stories are who make me happy.

I'm glad I'm able to share them with those who like to read. Thanks for stopping in!

HywelaLyn
June 24th, 2010, 11:24 AM
Hi Deanna

Happy Jubilee Day, I hope you have a great time and lots of visitors.

As you may remember I have had a chance encounter with Nathan when you had your Author Roasting, and *sigh* he certainly is a hunk, isn't he. I just read your itnerview with him - fascinating, I love horses so we have somethng in common. (Pity he likes tall women though, I'm 5 ft nothing so I'd have to ride a tall horse, LOL!)

Enjoy your day!

katsrus
June 24th, 2010, 11:35 AM
Happy Jubilee Day. Really enjoy's Nathan's post. Mmmm I would go anywhere with him. smilies/cloud9.gif

Deanna Jewel
June 24th, 2010, 12:22 PM
Hi Lyn!

Thank you for stopping by. Not many have had the opportunity to be able to chat with Nathan so you are one lucky woman! Cheerleader

Wonder if Nathan will be stopping by here today? hhmmmm....who knows!! LOL

brandyzbooks
June 24th, 2010, 12:41 PM
Happy June Jubille Day!!!! Thank you for stopping by!!!

Deanna Jewel
June 24th, 2010, 06:29 PM
Here's a link to another contest for those of you who like suspense novels. My blog (http://deannajewel.blogspot.com) is having an author interview today and tomorrow with Patricia A Rasey and if you leave a comment on the blog, you'll be in the drawing for a signed copy of her novel. She is one of those authors who will pull you into the story from the first page on. You will NOT be disappointed in her writing. There is also a link on the blog to get to her main website. Give her a try and hop on over!

If you have a blog of your own or a website you want to add, stop by my blog and scroll down to the blog hop for my 'friends' and connet with us!

:jump:

katsrus
June 24th, 2010, 08:32 PM
Thank you! Headed over there.

Deanna Jewel
June 25th, 2010, 12:57 PM
As I stated yesterday, two winners have been drawn and each will win a signed copy of one of my novels!!

:jump:

The winners are: katsrus and yadkny!!!! :stretching1:

Thank you to all who stopped by yesterday. The author interview at my blog is still going on today so stop by there and leave a comment to be in her drawing! My books can be purchased from my website! See you on the net!

:thankyou:

katsrus
June 25th, 2010, 09:14 PM
:pinkjump:smilies/candy.gifTwirling
Wohoo! Thank you so much! PMed you back with my info. What a great day this is!!
Sue B

brandyzbooks
June 27th, 2010, 12:39 AM
Congrats!!!