PDA

View Full Version : I Love My Sony

Victoria Gray
June 24th, 2010, 11:51 PM
I love my Sony e-reader. It fits beautifully in my purse and I can take it anywhere and read anything I want. Whenever I'm taking a trip, I load it up on tbr books and read away smilies/cloud9.gif

CharmedGirl
June 25th, 2010, 04:39 PM
Yeah I love mine as well but I just wished it fit more book on it.

yadkny
June 25th, 2010, 05:40 PM
Yeah I love mine as well but I just wished it fit more book on it.

I agree. That's my one and (so far) only complaint for my Sony eReader as well.

LakishaSpletzer
June 28th, 2010, 06:03 PM
Which Sony did you get? I got the Sony ereader touch and it comes with an expansion port that reads SD cards up to 16 GB. I only have a 2GB SD card, but I use it and currently have almost 250 books on it and haven't come anywhere near a 1GB yet.

yadkny
June 28th, 2010, 09:59 PM
I got my Sony pocket as a gift, but I hear that all the ereader prices are going down because they are preparing to release newer versions this summer. I thought I read somewhere that there was a upgrade program. If that's the case maybe I will look in the touch ereader.

CharmedGirl
June 29th, 2010, 01:45 AM
I need to go and buy a new SD card. Apparently you can, but I haven't yet bought one.

JoAnne Kenrick
September 10th, 2011, 10:27 AM
I hearted my Sony 505 reader -- so very much. I didn't mind spending the extra on it, because of the non-plasic, sturdy casing and organizing features. But after just over two years, it died a death on me. A new battery fixed that for me. And then it got another problem six months later... the screen went crazy on me. Since replacing the screens are more expensive than the readers themselves, I opted on a new reader. I no longer saw the extra expensive of the Sony worthy, since mine didn't last very long for the price. I went with a Nook instead, which although is cheaper looking, it was also a lot cheaper in price. This way, when it dies in two years, I won't be as upset LOL BUt... I will say this, had my Sony 505 lived on, I would have stayed with it forever because I LOVED it so very much. So sad, to love an inanimate object. But I did. hehe Oh, and in case you're wondering... the Nook did fill the 505 void! It is a fantastic little reader :)