PDA

View Full Version : Sweet Caroline

lissa matthews
June 26th, 2010, 08:54 AM
http://lissamatthews.com/images/sweet_caroline.png

The second time around is even sweeter…with cherries on top.

Buck doesn’t do personal projects. Until he runs into a woman wandering the aisles of the local home-improvement store, looking lost and confused. Just the way this fantasy looks at him nearly buckles his knees. In a hot second, the successful owner of a contracting company becomes a simple handyman, ready and willing to get as personal as the lady will allow.

Since her less-than-golden marriage to the local golden boy ended, Caroline’s declaration of independence includes her own business, road trips…and nipple piercings. Now it’s time to cut the last tie to her old life, but the house needs some work before she can unload it and move to her dream cabin in the mountains. Hard as it is to admit, she needs a little help.

Over the next few months, he shows her his toys, like hammers and drills, and she shows him hers—like floggers and paddles. And their attraction is the tinder that could send Caroline’s plans for an independent life up in flames…

Warning: In this book, there are sightings of glass dildos, leather belt bindings, nipple rings, wicked clamps, cherry cheesecake and a hot, yummy handyman-type guy who’s really good with his hands…

CharmedGirl
June 26th, 2010, 04:04 PM
I really liked this book. The part in the local home improvement store is funny.

lissa matthews
June 26th, 2010, 09:48 PM
grins... I liked this book, too! Is it okay for me to say that about my own book? LOL...

Lucky47
June 27th, 2010, 09:24 AM
Hi Lissa,
I have read such great comments about this book, especially at the Erotic Cafe and Dark Divas. It's on my TRL. And by the way, the cover is amazing.
:drooling[1]:
Carol L.
Lucky4750@aol.com

lissa matthews
June 27th, 2010, 10:05 AM
Thanks, Carol!

And yes, he is lovely, isn't he? I mean...dayum!

CharmedGirl
June 27th, 2010, 04:17 PM
grins... I liked this book, too! Is it okay for me to say that about my own book? LOL...

It's more than okay to say you like you're own book.

Courtney
June 27th, 2010, 04:47 PM
LOVED this one! I thinki you're secretly an evil genius, Lissa. Every book just makes me that much MORE impatient for the next one! LOL

lissa matthews
June 27th, 2010, 06:24 PM
LOL... Courtney, you have 5 1/2 days left to wait for the bartender's story!

Courtney
June 27th, 2010, 06:29 PM
I know & I can't WAIT!! The really sweet part is that Thursday is payday. Here's where the "evil genius' part comes in cuz NOW I have to wait for the next book in the "Hard Hats & Blue Jeans"& Racing series to come out, not to mention the one w/ Angel's brother & the third book in the "Bartender Series". Just evil...LOL

lissa matthews
June 27th, 2010, 06:52 PM
Well, the 2nd Blue Jeans book, Cracklin' Rosie, is October 19th.

The book after the bartender's story...I have to finish the book, first.

And my were-bear shifter comes out August 24th.

I'll have a Christmas one from Loose Id.

So... You've got at least 3 more books from me this year. Maybe 4.