PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone from Missouri!

MOChapman
June 1st, 2007, 09:21 PM
:notworthy:
Hi everyone! This is Mary Chapman, an erotic romance author currently published with Whiskey Creek Press Torrid (http://www.whiskeycreekpresstorrid.com).

I'm a native St. Louisan, and finally gave in to my lifelong itch to write a story about 2-1/2 yrs ago.

Currently available are my short stories "Unmasked" in Fall Fires, part of the seasonal anthologies, and "Dance With Me" in Torrid Teasers Volume 12 (e-book format only).

"Dance" is also available in Best of Torrid Teasers, Volume 1 (available in print and e-book), a collection of the 10 best Teasers from 2006. It was also an Ecataromance Reviewers' Choice Award Nominee for 2006.

Feel free to stop by my user page "MOChapman" or my website. And if you're on Myspace, I'd love to have you as a friend. :cool:

Karenne
June 1st, 2007, 09:23 PM
Mary! So glad you made it!

Added you as a friend for Coffee Time Romance! By the way, thank you so much for putting up my sexy, skimpy body on your my space:rolleyes:

MOChapman
June 1st, 2007, 11:41 PM
You know, you can't hide from you public, hun... :tt2:

Jenifer
June 2nd, 2007, 09:20 PM
Hi Mary! Nice to see another Missourian here, although i am from Florida, i have lived here off and on all my life.

MOChapman
June 3rd, 2007, 10:54 PM
:wazzapp: Good to "meet" you! From which part of Missouri do you hail? Like I posted earlier, I'm a native St. Louisan - currently live about 30 minutes from downtown proper, and my mom still lives in my childhood home.

How are things down in Florida?

Jenifer
June 4th, 2007, 10:09 AM
I am from West Plains area. Back to live here after 12 years in Florida....
missed the Ozarks LOL.

MOChapman
June 4th, 2007, 03:06 PM
The Ozarks is some beautiful country. I never get tired of the scenery there--although the drive down I-44 is a b*tch! LOL

Jenifer
June 4th, 2007, 03:35 PM
:lol: that is definately the truth!! yes the scenery is awesome here. I cannot wait to go to the lake:turned: