PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Melissa Hosack

MelissaHosack
June 28th, 2010, 08:33 PM
I am an author of Paranormal Romance from Whimsical Publications.

yadkny
June 28th, 2010, 10:16 PM
http://www.coffeetimeromance.com/board/../images/bhowdysmilie.gif Hiya Melissa,

That's my fav books to read. Do you have a website/blog?

CharmedGirl
June 29th, 2010, 01:38 AM
Welcome to CTR.

Lucky47
June 29th, 2010, 07:41 AM
Hi Melissa,:welcome1:
So nice to meet you. I love Paranormal romance. Can you tell us some of your titles ?
Look forward to talking to you.
Carol L.
Lucky4750@aol.com

MelissaHosack
June 29th, 2010, 09:17 AM
I do have a website. You can find any of my books on here as well as any upcoming appearances I will be making. Here is the address:

http://sites.google.com/site/melissahosack/

Also, here is the address for Whimsical. Any books purchased through them today are at a 35% discount.
http://sites.google.com/site/melissahosack/

MelissaHosack
June 29th, 2010, 09:19 AM
The book I have through Whimsical is titled Deadly Encounters of the Supernatural Kind. Here is a discription of the book:

Beauregard Channing has devoted the past four hundred years to tracking down items that, if put in the wrong hands, have the ability to cause destruction and damage to innocent lives. Though sworn to defend mortals, Beau feels removed and detached from humankind. He loses all desire for personal interaction with mortals until his next target, Bradley Hildebrand, turns out to be the one woman he cannot seem to get off his mind.

Against his better judgment, Beau attempts to charm his way into Bradleyís heart while simultaneously trying to coax her into giving him the relic he seeks before the wrong people discover its location. Bradley immediately annihilates Beauís plan of a peaceful compromise by refusing to believe that a world of vampires and supernatural creatures could exist without her knowledge.

While he is attempting to make Bradley see reason, Beauís worst fear comes true. A group that intends nothing but devastation to those around them discovers the location of Bradley and her artifact. After an attack that leaves Bradley lucky to be alive, the men take off with the widely sought after historical object. Now it is up to Bradley, Beau, and Bradleyís slightly unorthodox and eccentric best friend Camden to track down the artifact and save innocent lives from falling victim to its powers. If the three of them donít end up killing each other, Beau just might be able to persuade Bradley to fall in love with him.

brandyzbooks
June 29th, 2010, 04:40 PM
Hello and welcome. What kind of paranormals do you write?:robot:

Whimsical Publications
June 29th, 2010, 05:16 PM
Here is a blurb for her book. Enjoy! :)

Beauregard Channing has devoted the past four hundred years to tracking down items that, if put in the wrong hands, have the ability to cause destruction and damage to innocent lives. Though sworn to defend mortals, Beau feels removed and detached from humankind. He loses all desire for personal interaction with mortals until his next target, Bradley Hildebrand, turns out to be the one woman he cannot seem to get off his mind.

Against his better judgment, Beau attempts to charm his way into Bradleyís heart while simultaneously trying to coax her into giving him the relic he seeks before the wrong people discover its location. Bradley immediately annihilates Beauís plan of a peaceful compromise by refusing to believe that a world of vampires and supernatural creatures could exist without her knowledge.

While he is attempting to make Bradley see reason, Beauís worst fear comes true. A group that intends nothing but devastation to those around them discovers the location of Bradley and her artifact. After an attack that leaves Bradley lucky to be alive, the men take off with the widely sought after historical object. Now it is up to Bradley, Beau, and Bradleyís slightly unorthodox and eccentric best friend Camden to track down the artifact and save innocent lives from falling victim to its powers. If the three of them donít end up killing each other, Beau just might be able to persuade Bradley to fall in love with him.

brandyzbooks
June 29th, 2010, 05:27 PM
Oh that sounds awesome!!!

katsrus
June 29th, 2010, 05:53 PM
Just saying hello. That does sound good.

MelissaHosack
June 29th, 2010, 07:00 PM
Thank you! I have another one in the works involving a vampire/elf combo.

Let's just say Real Elves Don't Make Cookies. Hunter is the sexiest elf you'll ever read about!

Just saying hello. That does sound good.

brandyzbooks
June 29th, 2010, 07:08 PM
wow vampire and elf, cool

Whimsical Publications
June 29th, 2010, 07:09 PM
Thank you! I have another one in the works involving a vampire/elf combo.

Let's just say Real Elves Don't Make Cookies. Hunter is the sexiest elf you'll ever read about!

And I might say it is a really good book, if I don't say so myself.
:clap:

MelissaHosack
June 29th, 2010, 07:11 PM
Why thank you! I had so much fun with Hunter, because he is...well, he is not what would picture an elf to be like.

Beau didn't follow vampire rules. Hunter breaks the elf mold. Haha.

And I might say it is a really good book, if I don't say so myself.
:clap:

brandyzbooks
June 29th, 2010, 07:14 PM
when will it be out?

Whimsical Publications
June 29th, 2010, 07:31 PM
when will it be out?

We've just reached the acceptance phase. It will be later in the year, near Christmas, before it will be available. Keep an eye on the website for any updates. Or on Facebook. I like to post info there, too.

brandyzbooks
June 29th, 2010, 07:36 PM
Is it a FB fan page?

MelissaHosack
June 29th, 2010, 07:45 PM
Ooh! I just found out about the release date right now (on here), so you definately have the most up to date information about it!

You can keep an eye on my website as well for updates. The addy is: http://sites.google.com/site/melissahosack/

We've just reached the acceptance phase. It will be later in the year, near Christmas, before it will be available. Keep an eye on the website for any updates. Or on Facebook. I like to post info there, too.

brandyzbooks
June 29th, 2010, 07:48 PM
I sent a request of FB if you are interested

Whimsical Publications
June 29th, 2010, 07:50 PM
Is it a FB fan page?

Yup. Here is the link. If it doesn't work, a link is located under the links section of the website.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Whimsical-Publications-LLC/101117552854

brandyzbooks
June 29th, 2010, 08:07 PM
Ok I wondered I found a private pg under your name...

Whimsical Publications
June 29th, 2010, 08:12 PM
Ok I wondered I found a private pg under your name...

:nah: A private page?? Guess I don't see it because I can see my page. Hmmm.

MelissaHosack
June 29th, 2010, 09:00 PM
I accepted.

I sent a request of FB if you are interested