PDA

View Full Version : June Jubilee under the News/Information/contest tab

Whimsical Publications
June 29th, 2010, 09:24 AM
Join the authors of WP under the news/Information/Contest tab for the June Jubilee event. It's a wonderful place to hang out, get to know one another, and have a great cup of coffee...and grapes. LOLLaugh it Up fuzball

Janet

brandyzbooks
June 29th, 2010, 04:36 PM
Hello and welcome to June Jubilee I hope you enjoy it!!!

Whimsical Publications
June 29th, 2010, 04:51 PM
Thank you. It's been a long day but well worth it. Especially if you have the movie Avatar playing. :)

brandyzbooks
June 29th, 2010, 05:19 PM
Yes that is a good movie!!!

Whimsical Publications
June 29th, 2010, 05:24 PM
I'm one of those weird people that can watch a movie over and over, especially if it is good, like Avatar is. In fact, I just hit the play button again. If my son still lived at home he'd be nuts by now. lol

brandyzbooks
June 29th, 2010, 05:26 PM
my hubby is that way he can watch Forest Gump over and over drives me insane!!! but it its a movie I like than it is okay... :flowers:

Whimsical Publications
June 29th, 2010, 05:40 PM
I go in bursts. One time I watched Pitch Black until I was sick of it. Then I watched the Bourne movies, then Independence Day, then the Day After Tomorrow. Now it's Avatar. One of these days I'll get to WallE. Haven't watched that one yet.

katsrus
June 29th, 2010, 06:08 PM
Happy June Jubilee Day! I am finding more great authors and books to add to my reading list. :clap:

brandyzbooks
June 29th, 2010, 06:09 PM
I haven't either but i know my kids thought it was strange... I'm a horror/scifi movie buff myself. My fav movie of alltime is Exorcist in that dept but I also like Braveheart, Rob Roy, Med in Black etc...

Miss Mae
June 29th, 2010, 06:12 PM
Happy June Jubilee Day! I am finding more great authors and books to add to my reading list. :clap:

Yaaayy, that is so cool to know! :smartass:

Whimsical Publications
June 29th, 2010, 06:52 PM

Thank you! Always a pleasure to help out a reader. :)