PDA

View Full Version : Help!!!

gincat61
June 2nd, 2007, 02:58 PM
Okay, people, I know I'm not the only one online right now (that much I've figured out). I've been searching through the FAQs, and I still haven't figurd out how to reply to others' message (namely, I would like to thank Karenne for her patience. KARENNE, IF YOU'RE READING THIS, I WOULD HAVE LOVED TO RESPOND TO YOUR NICE MESSAGE, BUT I HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO RESPOND TO POSTS). WILL SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME FIGURE OUT HOW TO REPLY TO POSTS?

Karenne
June 2nd, 2007, 04:14 PM
When you see a post you like.....there is a button above and on the left hand side that says "Post Reply" click on that and you will get a place to reply.

I am here!:teacher:

Lila42
June 5th, 2007, 03:06 PM
Yes, but on your quick reply spot, in the box it says:
Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.
I don't know what icon it's talking about, so I never use the quick reply portion. I have seen lots fo quick reply boxes on other forums, and you can just type in the box and hit post. This one is a little different.

Lila42
June 5th, 2007, 03:07 PM
Oh good grief, after a close look at the icons on my own post, I see the last one says "quick" duh, that must be the one.! But honest to goodness, up until right now I thought that icon said "CLICK" I need my glasses adjusted.

Karenne
June 5th, 2007, 03:09 PM
(hands you coffee and a muffin)

Not to worry honey...we act like it just didn't happen:nah:

:balloon:

gincat61
June 5th, 2007, 05:13 PM
I know exactly what Lila is talking about. Those icons and quick reply button tripped me up too.

Lainey
June 6th, 2007, 12:54 AM
FOR SOME REASON I DO NOT USE QUICK I just fo the post reply button on top has always worked for me ..

:notworthy: