PDA

View Full Version : When Ginger Snapped by Kerri Nelson

Solsticepublishing
July 6th, 2010, 10:04 AM
When Ginger Snapped by Kerri Nelson

Get yours today at www.solsticepublishing.com (http://www.solsticepublishing.com)

Meet Ginger Lockhart, a newly single mom who canít take anymore of the emotional turmoil of her pending divorce or the holiday madness of the approaching Christmas season. In this hilarious yet heart wrenching tale of a woman on the brink of madness, Ginger finally snaps and ends up in jail.

Things soon take a turn for the sublime when she meets sexy massage therapist Caston DeLuca and he works his magical hands on her. Only then, can she begin to let the insanity and complications of life slip away but will he become more than just a one session soother?

Find out in the first of a new series by romance author Kerri Nelson. Meet the Dessert Divas, everything in life should be this sweet!
Review by Manic Readers:
When Ginger Snapped. I love that title, it makes me smile. From the dedication page on humor abounds. I pretty much laughed my way through this short story. If you have a few minutes, give yourself a dose of medicinal laughter by reading When Ginger Snapped. Youíll feel better for having laughed and find your mood is lighter, too. Ms. Nelson, in my humble opinion, has a winning short story series on her hands with the Dessert Divas Series; if the subsequent stories stay true to the standard set by the first. Iím definitely looking forward to my next dose of laughter. The excerpt of Cherryís story that follows Gingerís has certainly whet my appetite for more.

CharmedGirl
July 6th, 2010, 05:56 PM
The book sounds great. The author also deserves congratulations on the review the book received.