PDA

View Full Version : A Much Younger Man

Veronica Wilde
June 3rd, 2007, 01:52 AM
MUCH YOUNGER MAN

Available now at Liquid Silver Books (http://www.liquidsilverpress.com)!

Thirty-three-year-old schoolteacher Kristen Tilden is like a lot of recently divorced women - trying to navigate the modern world of dating while struggling to be civil to her ex-husband and the high-society blonde who stole him, Victoria. Going dateless to their annual summer cocktail party sounds like a nightmare until she locks eyes with a gorgeous young man on the lawn. But when Victoria introduces him as her college age son Dylan, sparks fly that are soon blazing into an inferno of deception, scandal and lust.

Kristen just wants one torrid summer of passion and privacy with her young lover. But Dylan wants her for good - and is intent on proving that he can be the man of her dreams, despite the age difference between them. When his mother and her ex-husband discover the affair, all hell breaks loose. Soon Kristin finds herself forced to choose between her professional reputation and her forbidden love … and in the process, makes some unsettling discoveries that will change her entire world.

Warning: graphic sexual situations.

Veronica Wilde
June 3rd, 2007, 01:53 AM
Excerpt 1

The harried caterers in the kitchen recommended soda water. She wasn’t sure if that would work, but she didn’t really care. Her heart was pounding too quickly as she asked for directions to the first floor bathroom, then slipped down the hall.

“Kristen?”

And there it was, just like she had hoped. She stopped in front of that same boyish bedroom she’d seen earlier to find Dylan inside. He was shirtless now, though in the same jeans as earlier.

“What are you doing?” she said weakly. It wasn’t her most clever remark, but she couldn’t stop staring at his bare chest. He was tanned dark golden and smooth, and his defined pecs topped off a luscious expanse of narrowing torso. God, she wanted to trace one naughty finger down the center of that torso to the very tip of his jeans.

“Changing like a good little boy. What are you doing?” He stepped forward and pulled her into the room. “Oh, you got spilled on. Well, we’ll have to fix that.”

No. This couldn’t be happening. It just couldn’t. He was only twenty-two. She knew she shouldn’t be standing in his bedroom in a wet dress and she definitely shouldn’t be gazing at his perfect abdominal muscles that were as sculpted as a statue’s. Yet it was as if his body was a magnet drawing her closer … and besides, why shouldn’t she experience a little excitement for once? It wasn’t as if anything was really going to happen.

Dylan seemed very confident as he took the paper towels and soda water from her hands. “Here, let me get it...” he said huskily as he wet one of the paper towels. “We don’t want to ruin a dress that shows off your cleavage so nicely...”

Oh God, he had actually said that right in front of her. He began to dab at the wet part of her neckline, ignoring her deep blush as his hand brushed the exposed swell of her left breast. How long had it been since a man touched her there? Let alone a young good-looking one whose excitement was stiffening in his pants? Unable to help herself, she glanced down and saw the pronounced outline of his hard cock through his jeans. With a flash of guilt, she wondered what his cock looked like and how it would feel brushing against her thigh or throbbing inside her. If the golden smoothness of his chest was anything to go by, his erection was probably a silky shaft of heaven...

“Lift up your arms,” he ordered. “Straight up.”

She obeyed, aware that it lifted her breasts higher. He pushed her back against the wall and began to work at the stain again, his hand resting casually in her cleavage. As his fingertips brushed her skin, she swallowed hard. He continued deliberately brushing against her until she had to bite her lip to contain a gasp of pleasure.

Then he shook his head. “This isn’t working. I think you’d better take it off.” Before she could protest, he reached behind her neck, undid the halter straps, and let the dress fall to the floor. Leaning down, he picked it up and casually he tossed it on the bed.

Kristen swallowed nervously. She was standing in a twenty-two-year-old’s messy bedroom, amongst the discarded beer bottles and soccer trophies, in just her bra and thong. A pink lace bra that didn’t quite conceal her protruding nipples. He touched each of them, bringing a flame to her cheeks, and then ran his fingers along the top edge of the cups.

“Nice,” he said. “But it looks like it got wet too.” He reached behind her to unhook it.

“Wait,” she said. Her voice sounded faint to her own ears. “I can’t--I can’t just stand here exposed... The door is open.” His fingertips were setting off a storm of sensations in her skin and she was finding it hard to think clearly.

“Why not? Don’t you like to show off your tits?” His breath was warm in her ear and she felt just the faintest tickle of something, his tongue?

“No! No one’s ever--I mean, I’ve never...”

“Haven’t you ever been to a topless beach? Or flashed someone at Mardi Gras?”

“No! No, I’m--shy. I mean, I’m not a prude.” She blushed again. His warm strong hands were stroking her sides and it was all she could do not to tear off his jeans. “But you’re--well, I’m...”

“Yeah, I know. Kristen, it’s okay. It’ll be our little secret.”

She felt the clasp of the bra unsnap against her skin and closed her eyes as it fell away from her. Her breasts felt unbearably alive and prickled with heat, but at the same time exposed in his air-conditioned bedroom.

“Keep your arms up,” he ordered roughly. Then gently, he began to fondle both bare breasts, tweaking first one nipple then the other. She moaned softly.

“You like that, don’t you?” he asked. “You like having your breasts played with?”

She murmured something intelligible. Her dark pink nipples thrust forward, begging for his tongue but he merely laughed, circling them teasingly with his fingertips.

“Maybe you like having other places tickled as well,” he breathed and with her eyes still closed, she felt a teasing hand slip between her legs and gently fondle her pussy through the silk. Moaning, she spread her legs, allowing his hand deeper access between her thighs. He gently squeezed her lips together through her panties, then rubbed his knuckle against her clit. She sucked in her breath, an incandescent wave of heat rolling through her body as one of his fingers snaked beneath her panties and began to lightly explore her folds. Unable to stop herself, she pumped her hips into his hand, her body begging him for more.

“Dylan? Are you in here?”

It was Victoria coming down the hall. And the door was open! In a flash, Dylan swung open his closet door and shoved Kristen, topless and panting, inside.

Veronica Wilde
June 3rd, 2007, 01:57 AM
As the pretty Indian hostess seated them, Kristen had another thought. Were the other diners looking at them, wondering why they were together? She was too young to be his mother and they looked too different--tall and blond compared to petite and dark—to be siblings. Besides that, what siblings looked at each other like this? She also knew she looked too old to be his date. Yes, everyone was definitely whispering about them, they had to be.

But as she looked around, no one seemed to be. An older couple flashed them a sweet smile, as if they were any young couple out on a date. The waiter pouring their water didn’t seem surprised either. How could that be?

Dylan leaned forward. “What are you thinking?”

“That the décor in here is very interesting. That painting of an elephant-headed god...”

“Is Ganesha, the god of good fortune, and that blue god over there is Krishna--the god of love.” His eyes burned into hers. “Seems auspicious we were seated in a booth decorated with their paintings, huh?”

She laughed nervously. It was way too soon to talk of love. Wait, what was she thinking? There would be no talk of love at all. This was lust, pure and simple.

“Now tell me what you were really thinking.”

She glanced up guiltily. Dylan was looking at her seriously, compassionately. As if he knew.

“Just that, you know...” Her mouth dried. “I mean, everyone in here must be wondering what we’re doing together, I am so much older than you.”

“Kristen, it’s only a ten year difference.”

Only.

“And you look so young for your age that I really don’t think people would even realize there is a difference.”

Smooth, kid. Very smooth.

“Is that important anyhow? I mean, what we feel is important, right?”

Suddenly she felt angry. “Dylan, what’s with the romance and flowers? What we felt was me getting naked in your bedroom five minutes after we met and you feeling me up. This isn’t the love affair of the century here, so let’s not pretend, ok?”

His eyebrows shot up. He didn’t speak for a moment. Then he said, “Damn, that was harsh.”

The waiter approached and seeing their tense faces, hurried away.

“It’s the truth,” she told him. “You’re twenty-two; you’re just a horny kid who wants to get laid by an older woman. You pretty much said so last night.”

Dylan shook his head furiously. His blond curls tossed about, and against her will she thought of how adorable he looked. “That’s not what I said. Yes, I am attracted by the fact that you’re older. I’ve always found older women to be sexier and more interesting than girls my age, but it’s you I’m interested in. If you were twenty-five or forty-eight, I’d still be sitting here trying to make you believe it.”

She felt an odd mix of anger and emotion. “Look, at your mom’s party and last night, you were...”

“I know, I acted like a dog. I was all over you and I’m sorry. My lust got the better of me, but I do like you, Kristen, and I want to get to know you. As a person.”

He looked so earnest that she suddenly wanted to laugh. “That’s what you want,” she said. “To get to know me.”

“That’s right.”

“Biblically, of course.”

He groaned. “And in other ways...”

“Of course.”

“Sheesh, Kristen! Look, I know you’ve probably got guys banging down your door trying to get with you. I’m not like that. Yes, I want you so bad I can’t think about anything else. Just looking at your tits in that wispy little shirt gives me a boner; I’m so uncomfortable I can barely sit here. But I’m not like the rest of the guys who hit on you. I swear it.”

For a moment she didn’t know what to say. Finally she said, “If we’re going to be honest with each other, I may as well tell you there are no other guys banging down my door.”

“What? That’s crazy.”

“Pickings are slim for a woman in her thirties, Dylan. Most guys are married... The single guys don’t want a woman with a kid... It gets tough.”

“But you’re beautiful,” he said simply. “Any guy would want to be with you.”

She was so touched she couldn’t speak.

“Well, that’s good news for me,” he said after a moment. “But don’t think I’m going to stop trying to win you, Kristen... I’ll make you believe in me. You’ll see.”

Karenne
June 3rd, 2007, 01:48 PM
http://www.liquidsilverbooks.com/images/homepage_img/pages/amuchyoungerman.jpg (http://www.king-cart.com/cgi-bin/cart.cgi?store=linda018&cart_id=8656395.44473&product_name=A+Much+Younger+Man&return_page=&user-id=&password=&exchange=&exact_match=exact)

And the cover is beautiful Veronica!:rolleyes:

Veronica Wilde
June 3rd, 2007, 09:58 PM
Isn't it? April Martinez did the cover... She is so talented. All of her covers are just gorgeous.

Karenne
June 3rd, 2007, 10:52 PM
Well I am jealous! I wish I had that talent!

But I am glad that you got the cover (wink):whoohoo:

Lainey
June 4th, 2007, 02:32 AM
Knows all about younger/older relationships been there done that as one or the other haha... in fact b/f is 5 yrs younger so not too bad right now. But definitely is different since she is young herself older than him certainly but at 22 that is prime male so the book sounds fun too but yes I can see the problems with her ex and his mom involved.

Lainey

Veronica Wilde
June 4th, 2007, 03:11 PM
Hmm, Lainey, sounds like you've got some stories of your own! ;)