PDA

View Full Version : Promo---Love Heals All Pain

Solsticepublishing
July 10th, 2010, 03:50 PM
Love Heals All Pain by Melissa Miller

www.solsticepublishing.com (http://www.solsticepublishing.com)

Print or ebook

A strong woman, Rachel Connors faces the possibility of breast cancer. Scared and alone, she keeps her fears to herself. Going home to Tennessee for the holidays for the first time in years, Rachel meets Kyle Landers.

Kyle has decided from the start to not like Rachel. Her absence has been hard on her parents - two loving people who took Kyle under their wing when he had no one. But is his anger misplaced? Is there more to Rachel Connors than he first thought?

Overcoming a rocky beginning, Kyle and Rachel fall in love. But will it last? Can love prevail against the trials they will face?

Review From Coffeetime Romance:

This story flows at a good pace, keeping this reader glued to the characters. At first I was afraid I would not like Kyle for his attitude, but he quickly melted the chip on his shoulders. As the story progresses, Kyle and Rachel were likeable, and I found myself connecting to them as if they were my next door neighbors. I wanted to share in their happiness and sadness. Melissa Miller weaves a storyline amidst heartbreak; love, joy, and more sorrow only to bring out how true love makes all things work together for good. Love Heals All Pain has a way of making the reader believe anything is possible.
Cherokee
Reviewer for Coffee Time Romance & More
Review from Satin And Lace Reviews

Love Heals All Pain is full of heartache, joy, sadness, and love. Its twists and turns will keep you on the edge of your seat, waiting to see what happens next. While there are heart-wrenching events that will make you cry, there is an underlying story of hope. And in the end, you will know that love truly does heal all pain.
Rating: 4 hearts

Review from Ghost Writer Reviews:
This is a heartfelt story about a woman who seemed to face one obstacle after another, finally concluding that some things in life just arenít meant to be. Good work. http://heavenlytrinkets.com/35star.gif