PDA

View Full Version : How do we sign up?

lin52ster
August 2nd, 2010, 03:53 PM
Sue, I didn't see anywhere to sign up for the workshop. Did I miss it? Maybe I need to clean my glasses better!

Lin :winkiss:

oh_susannah
August 2nd, 2010, 04:10 PM
This sounds really good, put my name on the list - will we be notified by email if this has gone thru. The site is really slow, this page took 15 minutes plus to load. Do you think their is a problem? email addie: swhappytrials@comcast.net Thanks - I look forward to this class.

SueMoorcroft
August 3rd, 2010, 02:54 AM
I suppose I ought to know how you sign up, huh? I will enquire ...

I had assumed that you just need to log in to Coffee Time Romance and use the message boards, exactly as we are. But I'll get back to you!

Thanks for your interest in the seminar. I'm looking forward to it.

SueMoorcroft
August 3rd, 2010, 11:01 AM
OK, I have a reply, now, from someone who knows ... :-)

Just go here:

http://www.coffeetimeromance.com/board/

And in the top right hand corner is the sign up button. Put your name in the referral box (SueMoorcroft) .

See you later in the month!

kimrae1977
August 9th, 2010, 10:14 AM
I'd like to read it, too.

kayelle_allen
August 12th, 2010, 03:10 PM
You mean the "want to receive info about forum events" box? Looking forward to this class, Sue!

SueMoorcroft
August 13th, 2010, 02:51 AM
Yes, that's it, Kayelle. Look forward to hearing from you.

Sue

Red Dragon
August 13th, 2010, 10:34 PM
Hi Sue,
I tried to sign up via that little box but got an error and was advized how to unsubscribe, which I most definitely do not want to do. Is it okay if we introduce ourselves here, just in case we don't manage to sign up? bhowdysmilie.gif
Hi I'm Rusty, the Red Dragon. ( Afraid it's Rusty by name and rusty as far as my writing goes too. :shifty: I seem to have Mondayitis every day. ) Looking forward to your seminar.

Karenne
August 14th, 2010, 03:15 PM
the reason you got the 'unsubscribed' message is because you are already subscribed. (wink)

You can also find step by steps instructions here:
Subscribing to Threads and Email Notifications (http://www.coffeetimeromance.com/board/showthread.php?t=2466)

Please send me a PM with any questions you have questions.

ldyromgoth
August 16th, 2010, 04:25 PM
Am trying to sign up hope it takes....;?, See ya all there. ldyromgoth@gmail.com my computer is not playing well with others right now, so we will see.

RavenRose
August 16th, 2010, 05:15 PM
I am also trying to sign up, I already get the weekly emails but can't find anything on this seminar. What am I doing wrong?

kimrae1977
August 16th, 2010, 05:32 PM
So, now that it's the 16th, what do we do?

Karenne
August 16th, 2010, 09:25 PM
No you do not have to do anything to participate in the seminar. Just check back and read Sue's lessons and ask questions.

If you are registered for the forums...you can participate in the seminar!

rebelheart
August 17th, 2010, 01:02 AM
I never knew about signing up! I just came to the lessons.
Julie

rebelheart
August 17th, 2010, 01:03 AM
I guess I did something right back when . . .