PDA

View Full Version : June Contest from Author Sara Reinke

Sara Reinke
June 5th, 2007, 09:33 PM
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

What’s new to discover in the worlds of author Sara Reinke? In the month of June, you’ll find an exciting new web design, a fantastic new contest with a prize valued at nearly $30 and more, all at www.sarareinke.com (http://www.sarareinke.com/).

Enter my monthly contest in June for your chance to win the complete, five-book adventure Book of Dragons, the latest in my award-winning Chronicles of Tiralainn fantasy series from Double Dragon Publishing. Each volume in the Book of Dragons saga is a complete, novel-length work, a truly epic adventure in the vein of Lord of the Rings. With the last installment due for release this month, it seemed like the perfect opportunity to give away a complete set, with a combined value of nearly $30! Winner will be announced on June 30. You’ll find a quick and easy online entry form, plus more information on the “Contests” page at www.sarareinke.com (http://www.sarareinke.com/).

While you’re visiting my site, check out the hot new design featuring the stunning cover artwork for my upcoming paranormal romance, Dark Thirst! The first in a new vampire series from Kensington Publishing’s Zebra imprint, Dark Thirst will be available in mass-market paperback July 3, 2007 for the special value price of only $3.99.

“Dark Thirst is a great, keep-you-up-all-night read,” declares NY Times best-selling author Karen Robards, while Romantic Times Book Reviews magazine called it a “new twist on the vampire legend, filled with cultural differences and the challenges facing a deaf-mute hero” and “a fascinating and unique romance.”

And speaking of Dark Thirst, keep your eyes out for more information coming soon on my official “launch party” in July only at The Romance Galleria! Join me in this interactive, three-dimensional world for a chat and live readings from Dark Thirst, virtual “swag bags” that include all kinds of goodies, plus prizes, a virtual book-signing and more!

# # #