PDA

View Full Version : I introduced me, now here's something about my books

Gabrina
June 6th, 2007, 11:08 AM
Thanks again to Kareene for posting my first and fabulous review from Coffee Time Romance and a big hello to Jenifer for reading it and giving it 5 Coffee Cups!

If you didn't guess it, I'm a writer. I write either contemporary or fantasy stories and I'm contracted with Amber Quill Press. There was a thread I looked at earlier about writing more than one things which was interesting to me. It looked like only writers had responded so I'm curious to see what readers think of authors who work in more than one genre.

My heart belongs to fantasy stories, always has, probably always will. It's a challenge to move past the Lord of the Rings and create a world of your own that isn't a rehash of Tolkien, McCafferey's Pern, Leguin's world, etc.

If you like fantasy too I have a new story coming out later this month called ADENO and I'm doing a contest for a free gift card. All the details are at www.gabrina.com (http://www.gabrina.com) if you're interested in reading the excerpt and winning a gas card worth 25 bucks.

Happy Reading and Writing!

Gabrina

Karenne
June 6th, 2007, 11:30 AM
You are very welcome! I am just glad you are here and part of our forum family!:winkiss: