PDA

View Full Version : Keta Diablo’s Magnolia Heat—the South ain’t as HOT as this book!

tamquij
August 10th, 2010, 12:29 PM
This weekend, I took the time out of my busy schedule to read one of Keta Diablo’s sizzling M/M romance novels, MAGNOLIA HEAT. Immediately, I was drawn into the glamor of North Carolina in 1876, filled with a beauty that can only be echoed in the deep South. Luscious, rich and beautifully described, the tale begins with Craven and Anthony covertly checking on the going-ons at Beresford Hall. It’s thoughts of the mysterious owner, Dominic Beresford, that holds the pair spellbound. Despite the tales about the lascivious society that operates behind the heavy doors, our duo are entranced. Dangerously, they have chosen to question the preciseness of the whispers.
Magnolia Heat starts off in a flash of glamor, each word leaping from the page with a wealth of energy that can only be described as explosive. Seriously, I was waiting for my computer keyboard to catch fire as I continued to read this spicy novel! Ms. Diablo captures the essence of the bygone era with her magnificent pen, drawing the reader into a sultry and naughty world that rivals only the heat of Southern summer nights.
This novel has extremely explicit scenes!

Standing ovation, five stars,

ketadiablo
August 12th, 2010, 04:42 PM
I'm going to take this as a real compliment coming from a fantastic author like you.

Thanks so much for purchasing and reading Magnolia Heat. That little short story has done very well in the big ol' market.

You rock, Tamela, Cyber Hugs, Keta