PDA

View Full Version : I'm celebrating with prizes!

Debra Kayn
August 11th, 2010, 12:36 AM
On August 12th, I'm celebrating the birthday of Breathless Press at my blog (http://www.debrakayn.com). It'll be tons of fun, and I have prizes to give away.

One person will win a $10 gift certificate to spend at Breathless Press.

Another person will win their choice of one of my books.

Hope to see you there!

Tara S Nichols
August 11th, 2010, 09:33 AM
Yay Breathless Press and what great prizes!

yadkny
August 11th, 2010, 12:10 PM
Sounds like fun, so I'll be there :)

Debra Kayn
August 11th, 2010, 03:00 PM
Tara - I figured the gift certificate would be a nice way for the winner to try out some new authors for them at Breathless Press.

Yadkny - Great! I'll see you tomorrow!

I thought I'd also mention that Fiona Vance is having a celebration on her blog (http://www.fionavance.com) on the 15th of August. I'll be joining Fiona, Gina Gordon, and Abby Wood that day. We're all giving one of our books away. Stop on by, maybe you'll win a book!

Debra Kayn
August 11th, 2010, 03:04 PM
Yadkny- I just noticed your location. Nice area! We used to attend the jetboat races in the tri-city area years ago.

Fiona Vance
August 11th, 2010, 03:09 PM
Woohoo! I love prizes! Ooops, I mean, I love to *give away* prizes! LOL

kate richards
August 11th, 2010, 03:22 PM
I'll come by and see you all on your days. And don't forget we have a big chat on August 15 at Romance Books R Us. I'm moderating, so please keep the water balloons and jello shots to a minimum unless you have enough for everyone. I can't even imagine how crazy it will get with the list I have of attendees! 3-9 p.m, Eastern Time. I think beach attire would be appropriate, what do you all think?

yadkny
August 12th, 2010, 11:54 AM
Ya those races are always alot of fun and they were here just a couple of weeks ago. It really isn't summer around here until hydroplane race weekend :)

Yadkny- I just noticed your location. Nice area! We used to attend the jetboat races in the tri-city area years ago.