PDA

View Full Version : Calling From McDonald's

sjwilling
September 15th, 2010, 09:26 PM
Hey guys, We're still around. We've lost power for a few weeks, but should be reconnected in two to three weeks time. Until then we're stuck with sporadic internet access fromplaces like McDonald's and such.

Great excuse to go get a extra double cheesy cheesburger, but not so great for internet surfing. LOL

So hey you won't see much of us but we'll have a great time munching fries and burgers while you do.

:)

S.J.

Dani
September 15th, 2010, 10:08 PM
Good luck with getting power back!

I've been busy with people in my house and it's totally chaotic. I'll explain more to you in email when I have time. Maybe I'll still have fingers and hair left by then. LOL!

sjwilling
September 15th, 2010, 10:39 PM
Good luck with getting power back!

I've been busy with people in my house and it's totally chaotic. I'll explain more to you in email when I have time. Maybe I'll still have fingers and hair left by then. LOL!

It would be great to hear from you, especially some of the hair loosening fingernail chomping stories.

Btw I'm looking for Beta readers for the next novel in the PIACT Undercover Agent series. Atlantis IV. Wanna dive in and take a peek?

Beggin' Smilie

S.J.

Dani
September 17th, 2010, 05:44 PM
It would be great to hear from you, especially some of the hair loosening fingernail chomping stories.

Btw I'm looking for Beta readers for the next novel in the PIACT Undercover Agent series. Atlantis IV. Wanna dive in and take a peek?

Beggin' Smilie

S.J.
I might be persuaded to take a peek at it. :biggrin: Do I get a hot male incentive for doing that? :winkiss:

Savannah Chase
September 18th, 2010, 02:20 PM
Hope you get back to normal soon.....

sjwilling
September 22nd, 2010, 03:41 PM
I might be persuaded to take a peek at it. :biggrin: Do I get a hot male incentive for doing that? :winkiss:

Oh okay here's one, You can't get any hotter than this.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_aKebXIe9evs/S9yHKe9u5JI/AAAAAAAAAC0/QSgdFjWVO30/s1600/Human_Torch.jpg

:whoohoo:

S.J.

sjwilling
September 22nd, 2010, 03:42 PM
Hope you get back to normal soon.....

Thanks Savannah, not having regular internet really sucks.

:swoon:

S.J.

Dani
September 22nd, 2010, 05:36 PM
Oh okay here's one, You can't get any hotter than this.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_aKebXIe9evs/S9yHKe9u5JI/AAAAAAAAAC0/QSgdFjWVO30/s1600/Human_Torch.jpg

:whoohoo:

S.J.
You are so bad! LOL!

Love you! :wub:

sjwilling
September 22nd, 2010, 05:55 PM
You are so bad! LOL!

Love you! :wub:

Love you too. Wouldn't have got this far without my CTR fan base :)

Hey did you see my other post re: ellora's cave. and I don't know if it got through but I tried emailing Atlantis IV to ya.

I been a busy boy this last week or two. LOL

S.J.